Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Greenworks 80V 24'' Two Stage Snow Thrower - $1,599 (After $400 Savings)

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 4th, 2023 2:03 pm
Tags:
None
Jr. Member
Apr 26, 2015
133 posts
167 upvotes
Barrie, ON
I just paid $2k for this three days ago before this promotion came out.

I submitted a costco price adjustment so hopefully they refund the credit.
Sr. Member
Dec 27, 2008
649 posts
615 upvotes
Enduring wrote: For large items ordered online they'll come pick the item up, and trust me, you'll want to if you ever need to return this or get warranty on it. It's about 250lbs and delivered in a custom metal crate on a pallet and would not be easy to get to the store, even after it's assembled.

Good to know... would they pick it up for free or would I be charged freight?
Newbie
Jul 13, 2022
32 posts
56 upvotes
alext4 wrote: if someone who already has one is willing, i would love some detailed measurements, similar to this:

EGO 2-stage snowblower measurements
I just did some very quick and rough measurements and it's very similar. The Greenworks has a slightly bigger footprint.

Front opening is 20" x 24"
Floor to top of chute is 39"
Floor to chute control is 35"
Front of snowblower to back of wheels is 33"
Front of snowblower to back of handles is 59"
Floor to top control of handles is 44 1/2"
Floor to bottom of handles is 38"
Sr. Member
Aug 14, 2019
614 posts
849 upvotes
djzapz wrote: I think I'll order it. I've only returned one small thing to Costco, how would they expect you to return this if it turned out to be disappointing or DOA? Would you need to keep the box and nonsense like that or do you just wheel the thing in?
Enduring wrote: For large items ordered online they'll come pick the item up, and trust me, you'll want to if you ever need to return this or get warranty on it. It's about 250lbs and delivered in a custom metal crate on a pallet and would not be easy to get to the store, even after it's assembled.

lol i didn't know they pick up.... last time i had to return the quickjack 7000TL which weighed about 90lbs per track (2 tracks) and plus compressor so over 200lbs, i dragged it to the warehouse lol... no box... they took it back no questions asked...
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2016
1353 posts
784 upvotes
Love the gas smell in the morning... My wager this thing will get stuck on the pile left at the end of the driveway by the city plow until spring.
Fyi a 24" Toro is around $1750 @HD regular price and will not require rescuing.
Jr. Member
Apr 26, 2015
133 posts
167 upvotes
Barrie, ON
jshebib wrote: received my price adjustment about 3 hours after submitting it.... $226 much appreciated!
I submitted mine a few hours ago too. Did you receive an email back when it was processed?
Member
Apr 30, 2020
429 posts
363 upvotes
My dad has a gas powered one, gets stuck as well...Anyhow if it gets stuck and it becomes more of a pain to use it goes back to Costco no brainer.
govas19 wrote: Love the gas smell in the morning... My wager this thing will get stuck on the pile left at the end of the driveway by the city plow until spring.
Fyi a 24" Toro is around $1750 @HD regular price and will not require rescuing.
Sr. Member
Aug 14, 2019
614 posts
849 upvotes
kipperson wrote: I submitted mine a few hours ago too. Did you receive an email back when it was processed?
not jshebib but i didn't get anything when i submitted but received email when it was processed... email titled: "REFUND: Notification from Costco.ca" from
[email protected]
Jr. Member
Apr 26, 2015
133 posts
167 upvotes
Barrie, ON
UnexpectedToken wrote: not jshebib but i didn't get anything when i submitted but received email when it was processed... email titled: "REFUND: Notification from Costco.ca" from
[email protected]

Just received it now. Time to re spent the savings on rotisserie chickens now
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2016
1066 posts
1029 upvotes
Received my price adjustment, probably 5 hours after submitted.

The delivery time for this is pretty bad though, will be over two weeks since order by the time I receive it.
Sr. Member
Aug 14, 2019
614 posts
849 upvotes
indeals wrote: Received my price adjustment, probably 5 hours after submitted.

The delivery time for this is pretty bad though, will be over two weeks since order by the time I receive it.
good thing there isn't a snowstorm coming in the next two weeks
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 27, 2017
3287 posts
3542 upvotes
kipperson wrote: Just received it now. Time to re spent the savings on rotisserie chickens now
Off topic. Apparently when Hugh Jackman buffed up for filming Wolverine, he eats 9 chickens each day
Jr. Member
Apr 26, 2015
133 posts
167 upvotes
Barrie, ON
indeals wrote: Received my price adjustment, probably 5 hours after submitted.

The delivery time for this is pretty bad though, will be over two weeks since order by the time I receive it.
I received mine today, which was only 4 days since order.

Located north of Toronto near hanover area
[OP]
Newbie
Jan 5, 2023
14 posts
57 upvotes
Has anyone found it annoying that Greenworks dual stage do not have easy control for chute. I mean they still use the rod to control the chute. Whereas the ego dual stage has easy lever. Even the greenworks 22" single stage has easy lever.
Sr. Member
Aug 14, 2019
614 posts
849 upvotes
OnDeals wrote: Has anyone found it annoying that Greenworks dual stage do not have easy control for chute. I mean they still use the rod to control the chute. Whereas the ego dual stage has easy lever. Even the greenworks 22" single stage has easy lever.
whats the difference? i found the rod to be pretty simple... am i missing something??

Top