Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Greenworks Pressure Washer $99 or $149 Free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 28th, 2022 5:48 pm
[OP]
Jul 17, 2007
655 posts
1354 upvotes
Milton,ON

[Costco] Greenworks Pressure Washer $99 or $149 Free shipping

Fair deal on 2 electric models .

No prior experience with them, but i have ordered the $149. model.

Greenworks 1800 PSI Pressure Washer
https://www.costco.ca/greenworks-1800-p ... 59311.html
THE HARDEST THING ABOUT SALES,IS KNOWING WHERE NOT TO WASTE TIME
3 replies
Jan 22, 2008
814 posts
291 upvotes
Ottawa
Bought this model earlier this year. I generally liked it despite finding that the pressure wasn't all that great (says 2000 PSI but seemed weaker than an older 1600 PSI one I had before which died).

I ended up returning it as the soap dispenser didn't work. Unfortunately, I didn't test that function out right away though Costco still accepted the return 4 months after I bought it.

I may try it again but I'll call to confirm they'll accept a return next April/May if there is something that doesn't work as that will be when I'll finally get a chance to test it out.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2427 posts
2041 upvotes
Canada
Freelancer wrote: Bought this model earlier this year. I generally liked it despite finding that the pressure wasn't all that great (says 2000 PSI but seemed weaker than an older 1600 PSI one I had before which died).

I ended up returning it as the soap dispenser didn't work. Unfortunately, I didn't test that function out right away though Costco still accepted the return 4 months after I bought it.

I may try it again but I'll call to confirm they'll accept a return next April/May if there is something that doesn't work as that will be when I'll finally get a chance to test it out.
May “feel” weaker given the Greenworks is a meager 1.2GPM.
May 17, 2007
824 posts
314 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks for post. Returning the Spyder and getting one of these instead. Comes with upgraded hose.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)