Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] [Guelph] - Ecobee 3 Lite with 2 Sensors $99.97

  • Last Updated:
  • Aug 12th, 2019 10:33 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 24, 2012
11 posts
70 upvotes
SCARBOROUGH

[Costco] [Guelph] - Ecobee 3 Lite with 2 Sensors $99.97

Saw this on clearance at Costco Guelph. For $99.97 Pretty Good deal IMO. Not sure if this is available at other locations.
Images
  • IMG_4794.jpg
138 replies
Newbie
Aug 8, 2006
83 posts
33 upvotes
Mississauga
THat’s a solid find, considering the sensors alone are $99 regular price!
Sr. Member
User avatar
Mar 2, 2008
918 posts
1234 upvotes
BC
liston wrote: Pretty Good deal IMO.
Understatement of the year? This is an outstanding deal.
Newbie
Jul 3, 2019
34 posts
16 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Has anyone seen this deal at other Costco locations in the GTA?
Member
User avatar
Oct 3, 2016
358 posts
510 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Bought this at $200 regular price. It's worth it, so it's a killer deal at half price. No reason to not jump in if you were on the fence. Happy shopping!
Sr. Member
Jul 19, 2015
533 posts
526 upvotes
London, ON
Very hot deal OP, I have this and it's a great system.
Sr. Member
Jan 4, 2014
891 posts
292 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Anyone seen any stock in waterloo?
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2012
1653 posts
1023 upvotes
Calgary
Have two Ecobee 3 thermostats and one Ecobee 3 Lite. Multiple sensors too. We have been using them for a few years now and are quite happy with the system. Can’t say for sure how much energy they’ve saved us but I really like being able to control things from my iPad, especially setting up schedules and vacations.
Member
Nov 23, 2014
364 posts
249 upvotes
Kelowna, BC
Local Costco in Kelowna BC says the price changes tomorrow, but not what it’s changing to so I will update when I find out. If it’s 99$ definitely in for one.
Member
Nov 17, 2014
337 posts
280 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I have ecobee 4 but it is not much different from 3. Had added alexa integration but I dont use it...
Ecobee 3 is very good by itself and worth the investment..
I have been using ecobee for around 8 to 9 months and I think I will recuperate the cost in less than 2 years...
Also the added okay google integration makes adjuting it very easy... I can turn on and off the controls from work and walk into the house with my ideal temperature..
Koodo
Newbie
Jan 14, 2015
18 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Damn ... You can get $75 rebate from Enbridge which effectively makes this $25.

I would pick this up if I didn't get my Ecobee 4 during Black Friday last year.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
1333 posts
2498 upvotes
Markham
This deal is "pretty good" in the same way Margot Robbie is "pretty hot".
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
1681 posts
932 upvotes
Kitchener
Anyone know the lowest temp this will work with?

Want to connect one in my workshop that has a natural gas heater. But dont want the temp to have to be like 10c all winter. Hoping it would allow for 3-5c.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 19, 2013
1707 posts
1054 upvotes
Ottawa
jarfgames wrote: Have two Ecobee 3 thermostats and one Ecobee 3 Lite. Multiple sensors too. We have been using them for a few years now and are quite happy with the system. Can’t say for sure how much energy they’ve saved us but I really like being able to control things from my iPad, especially setting up schedules and vacations.
Not sure if that many people are really saving that much comparing to conventional dumb ones, I find it more useful for being app/assistant controllable
Dave510 wrote: This deal is "pretty good" in the same way Margot Robbie is "pretty hot".
Had to google who's she
keyser-soze wrote: Anyone know the lowest temp this will work with?

Want to connect one in my workshop that has a natural gas heater. But dont want the temp to have to be like 10c all winter. Hoping it would allow for 3-5c.
7.5C
Try to contact them though to see why they locked at this temp, whether, their temp sensor might go lower

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)