Surrey, BC

Haier 13,500 BTU Portable 4-in-1 Air Conditioner with Heat Pump $380

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$100 off
Expiry:
June 5, 2016
Hi All I just ordered this air conditioner in time for the summer; I was waiting for a dual hose air portable air conditioner.

Shipping is included in the price. And the total price with tax for me in BC was $426.99.

Features:
HPND14XHP,With built-in dehumidifier and heater

Features:
•4-in-1 Portable Home Comfort System
•13,500 BTU air conditioner cools approximately 550 sq.ft. (57.1 sq.m)
•10,000 BTU heat pump
•Powerful 3 speed fan
•Environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant
•Ultra efficient water evaporation system
•Moves easily from room to room with integrated handles & castors
•Fits easily in sliding glass doors, slider and double hung windows
•Electronic controls with remote and LED display
•Auto on/off: have the unit start or stop to meet your schedule
•Exhaust hose expands to 150 cm (59.1 in.)

Specifications:
•Dimensions(W x D x H):45.1 cm x 38.7 cm x 75.2 cm (17.75 in. x 15.25 in. x 29.6 in.)
•Weight: 30.9 kg (68.2 lb)

Warranty:
•1 year

Model: HPND14XHP

How to Return: For an immediate refund (including shipping and handling), simply return your purchase at any one of our Costco warehouses worldwide. If you are unable to return your order at one of our warehouses, please contact Customer Service. To expedite the processing of your return, please reference your order number.

If you request a small parcel item be picked up for return, the item must be packaged and available for pick up in the same manner as it was delivered.

If your order was delivered with "Curbside", "Threshold" or "White Glove" service, please advise Customer Service if you have disposed of the original package so that they may request the appropriate service for pick up.
249 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2014
1266 posts
643 upvotes
Montreal QC
I have the 12,000 BTU from the previous Haier sale 1month+ ago and I can only say good things about it. It's on 24/7 between A/C and Fan mode, keeps our master bedroom exceptionally cool and the hose is very easy to set up. The noise level is no different than a fan on med-high setting, it took a few days to get used to it.

You can't go wrong when buying it from Costco since their easy return policies.
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2008
3197 posts
1832 upvotes
Mississauga
how could this be installed in a window that opens horizontally - like this?

Aug 23, 2004
349 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
mau_mau wrote: how could this be installed in a window that opens horizontally - like this?

Im assuming you would take out your window screen and install the hose vertically and then close your window on it so its tight and secure
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
28480 posts
14055 upvotes
mau_mau wrote: how could this be installed in a window that opens horizontally - like this?
I can't speak for anyone else but I ghettoed mine up by using that rigid foam board and masking tape. Cut a hole for the hose and you're done.
I'm sure there's way you could make it not look like hell but I don't really care how it looks.
It works well.
Dec 29, 2009
684 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto,ON
I ordered 2 today morning at 5 am. It was 198 available that time. Now, almost sold out.

I have "commercial cool" one hose a/c now. This haier and commercial cool a/c look same.

I had Danby,i returned it, because the 3 clips that attach the hose to the window part snapped off.
I hope, this haier 3 clips that attach the hose to the window, good.
Apr 5, 2010
683 posts
106 upvotes
Regina
commercial cool was made by haier. I've also had one for half a dozen years, it's done well for the paces we put it through but now sheds a lot of water (need to empty a bucket once or twice a day)
Dec 29, 2009
684 posts
64 upvotes
Toronto,ON
I have one hose "commercial cool" a/c now. Work good last 3 years.I only clean filter once in while.
I never need to empty a bucket, because auto-evaporating system.

2 hose a/c cool room faster, but use more energy.
one hose a/c use less energy.
Deal Addict
Aug 31, 2006
3355 posts
1186 upvotes
I've never owned one, so can't say definitively, but I would imagine that the dual hose might end up taking less energy overall since it would cool the area quicker and then shutdown earlier.

Wanted to order one of these but looks like RFD effect is in effect.
Esutha wrote: I have one hose "commercial cool" a/c now. Work good last 3 years.I only clean filter once in while.
I never need to empty a bucket, because auto-evaporating system.

2 hose a/c cool room faster, but use more energy.
one hose a/c use less energy.
Dec 25, 2012
10 posts
6 upvotes
Halifax
I ordered mine after they removed the link (just now). It said in stock when I added it to my cart and the order seemed to go through ok. Hoping there aren't any issues with stock, my apartment is getting hot as balls.
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3247 posts
578 upvotes
GTA
thanks op, just bought one
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3247 posts
578 upvotes
GTA
Anyone know what costco uses to ship this?
Aug 7, 2014
122 posts
48 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Thanks, ordered one last night thinking it would sell out fast!
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2008
1268 posts
775 upvotes
mangoman wrote: I've never owned one, so can't say definitively, but I would imagine that the dual hose might end up taking less energy overall since it would cool the area quicker and then shutdown earlier.

Wanted to order one of these but looks like RFD effect is in effect.
I ordered one just now np.might be back in stock
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
3247 posts
578 upvotes
GTA
poker85 wrote: UPS in Quebec ;)
What's hilarious is that I was talking to my ups guy last week and he was complaining how he had to carry everyone's air condition units right now. Can't wait to see him with mine, will feel bad though :(