Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Hand sanitizers in stock 2 for $9.99 (980ml x 2)

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2020 2:47 pm
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18704 posts
5736 upvotes
So which Costco in GTA has this in stock?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Oct 26, 2015
38 posts
14 upvotes
Mississauga
Etobicoke has some left this morning( about 20 units left) but they were going pretty fast.
26.99 and limit of 1 per member.
Call before you go.
Item Number 1459920.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 22, 2009
6111 posts
7132 upvotes
Whitby
If can't find sanitizer these days you are living under a rock. It is a staple of pandemic life.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Kase28 wrote: Got some at Costco Winnipeg St James location last Friday
Oh see i always go to the south location and they have always said manitoba stores dont carry this stuff. If i knew st james did id drive there instead. Thanks for the info.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Sep 25, 2007
303 posts
322 upvotes
GTA
I picked up one of those large Natural Concepts bottles at Costco this weekend, and I must say that the smell of it made me want to return it. Almost like the added fragrance makes it smell stronger than it should (or than comparable sanitizers like Purell, which is higher alcohol percentage). It smells worse after it's dried. I'll keep it around because I can't be bothered to visit a Walmart, but I'd far prefer the Purell we used to have. At least it doesn't seem to leave a sticky residue behind.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2009
3363 posts
1990 upvotes
Elendil wrote: I picked up one of those large Natural Concepts bottles at Costco this weekend, and I must say that the smell of it made me want to return it. Almost like the added fragrance makes it smell stronger than it should (or than comparable sanitizers like Purell, which is higher alcohol percentage). It smells worse after it's dried. I'll keep it around because I can't be bothered to visit a Walmart, but I'd far prefer the Purell we used to have. At least it doesn't seem to leave a sticky residue behind.
Purell is great but I can't find it anywhere. The One Step Live Clean, that is everywhere, smells much worse than the Natural Concepts.
The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Usenet
Dec 9, 2001
349 posts
76 upvotes
Oakville (Greater To…
demzie wrote: I've been doing Walmart pickups since April. Haven't set foot in a store. How are the lineups now?
kiasu wrote: is there still big line up to enter Costco now?
There is often a line-up to enter Costco these days, but since they are limiting the number of people in the store, the in-store time gets reduced. Easier to move through and pickup items you need. And especially, the wait time for checkout is much shorter.

Thus, IMO, the total time for shopping at Costco is roughly the same as before the pandemic.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 27, 2006
6223 posts
10182 upvotes
Ontario
Elendil wrote: I picked up one of those large Natural Concepts bottles at Costco this weekend, and I must say that the smell of it made me want to return it. Almost like the added fragrance makes it smell stronger than it should (or than comparable sanitizers like Purell, which is higher alcohol percentage). It smells worse after it's dried. I'll keep it around because I can't be bothered to visit a Walmart, but I'd far prefer the Purell we used to have. At least it doesn't seem to leave a sticky residue behind.
bogolisk wrote: Purell is great but I can't find it anywhere. The One Step Live Clean, that is everywhere, smells much worse than the Natural Concepts.
With all the food sampling stations gone, I think Costco should set up just one for the various hand sanitizers that they carry...One Step, Delon+, Natural Concepts
Sep 25, 2007
303 posts
322 upvotes
GTA
kiiaal wrote: With all the food sampling stations gone, I think Costco should set up just one for the various hand sanitizers that they carry...One Step, Delon+, Natural Concepts
Yeah, that's a good idea - I actually thought about sampling one before buying it, but they were going quick so I figured I'd give it a chance.
Sep 25, 2007
303 posts
322 upvotes
GTA
bogolisk wrote: Purell is great but I can't find it anywhere. The One Step Live Clean, that is everywhere, smells much worse than the Natural Concepts.
Yeah, the One Step was nasty - if I recall correctly, it had a really strong fragrance that lingered. Not a fan.
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2013
1634 posts
9454 upvotes
MILTON
MIssisauga/ Liard store also had about 20 units left. i was able to get a pack.

once again thanks OP
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
Elendil wrote: Yeah, the One Step was nasty - if I recall correctly, it had a really strong fragrance that lingered. Not a fan.
i for one love the one step smell especially now with aloe and i would happily buy that one at costco over the natural concepts but i never see the one step in stock .. i gave up and finally found one at walmart for $3 more Pouting Cat Face

yeah i tried the natural concepts and hated the smell costco sometimes would sell the smaller bottle
Last edited by Pochacco on Jul 6th, 2020 2:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Guru
Sep 19, 2006
11664 posts
6565 upvotes
Toronto
kiiaal wrote: With all the food sampling stations gone, I think Costco should set up just one for the various hand sanitizers that they carry...One Step, Delon+, Natural Concepts
they do put it out but it is a different one each time at the return desk, on the floor, at the door but not when u exit... Whatever they receive as stock, they will put it for customers to use but not all costco will put hand sanitizer or wipes, which actually shocked me because shouldn’t they have it out ?

last weekend at overlea, the sample food stations were back (product displayed only ) and each had a small bottle of purrell at the table. those 236 ml purrell were sold at the business center for a pack of 6 as the same price as walmart so not much of a deal but they are hard to find nowadays .. the small tiny bottle of purrell though can be easily found at dollarama and selling for $1.25 or $1.50
Jun 10, 2020
2 posts
1 upvote
Just picked up Delon+ from Abbotsford location (4:30pm). A lot in stock.
Sep 25, 2019
953 posts
2189 upvotes
Balduno wrote: They had a lot at Brighton last week.
Thank-You, that means stock must be returning to normal.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 13, 2010
8555 posts
11768 upvotes
GTA
I saw a food sampling station today at Costco for drinkable yogurt. The stand had a plexiglass shield on it.
Aug 31, 2005
643 posts
177 upvotes
Thatdealguy wrote: I'll say it before anyone else. That is soooooooo wasteful. Many countries can't even afford water and you have the luxury to waste water like that.

Hand sanitizers are everywhere but most of them are brand new. Some smells. Some sticky. Some may use an inappropriate ingredient. Some dry too fast. Some are slimy.
crimsona wrote: Stop being judgemental. I do the same thing, filling a reusable 4l jug from the tap, and using some hand soap and water when a washroom isn't available. Or do you judge people for washing hands at a washroom sink for wasting water too?

It's the same water. Nobody said they use the entire 4I jug in one shot.
Dont understand this "that is so wasteful " comment. Alcohol based sanitizers have a production process, use alcohol..thereby the production process alone is wasteful. But it has its purpose. Just like disposable water bottles which are terrible but convenient.

I use the 'soapy water' trick in one bottle and "washing water' in another and it works well. Better on my wallet and excema hands too!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)