Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Hansgrohe kitchen faucet 140$ (80$ off)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 10th, 2018 10:41 am
Aug 7, 2006
287 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks @mtlmonk . Definitely keep us posted. I'd be interested if this works.
Apr 19, 2015
319 posts
339 upvotes
I just received mine and installed it yesterday. It was an absolute dream to install, compared to my POS Facto builder's special from Rona that I was using beforehand. Everything feels solid and well-built, but moving the faucet side-to-side feels surprisingly light. The faucet head is plastic but blends in perfectly with the rest of the unit.

My water doesn't run cloudy, but I did flush it substantially longer than required before turning it on.

For $160 (couldn't get Masterpass to work on my Capital One card), it's a steal for what is clearly good build quality.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2008
4567 posts
3509 upvotes
Montreal
GavinTheAlmighty wrote: Everything feels solid and well-built, but moving the faucet side-to-side feels surprisingly light.y.
That's what surprised me, damn thing feels like it's on ball bearings, hope it stays that way for the life of the faucet. The cheap faucet before swings smooth after I silicone greased it but stiffen up quickly.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2004
18695 posts
5726 upvotes
anyone has extra to let go?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Jan 10, 2017
55 posts
16 upvotes
Anyone in Calgary have an extra one and willing to sell at cost?
Thanks
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2010
4578 posts
1999 upvotes
AB
Installed it this evening. Very easy and fast. Works great, water is clear and the flow is quiet. Doesn't splash at all in my sink (small radius corners and 9" deep).
I was curious about the splashing and tried different ways to get some to happen and I think I see how the splashing can be achieved on purpose: if I would yank the handle very fast, the first volume of water that is released, will hit the sink with enough force to splash up a bit. But in my normal use this would not happen. Must be the shape and depth of the sink.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
mclazy wrote: Thanks @mtlmonk . Definitely keep us posted. I'd be interested if this works.
Big thumbs up to Hansgrohe USA/Canada support team.

Like I said, I wrote to them about which size of aerator I should purchase because the wand we got don't have one. Got an email this morning saying they will send a replacement wand, ETA 2-3 weeks.

Initially wrote to customerservice@hansgrohe.com (US) but it ended up being taken care of by a subcontrator company in Canada (customerservice@mascocanada.com).
Last edited by mtlmonk on Nov 17th, 2017 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
ciuvak wrote: Installed it this evening. Very easy and fast. Works great, water is clear and the flow is quiet. Doesn't splash at all in my sink (small radius corners and 9" deep).
I was curious about the splashing and tried different ways to get some to happen and I think I see how the splashing can be achieved on purpose: if I would yank the handle very fast, the first volume of water that is released, will hit the sink with enough force to splash up a bit. But in my normal use this would not happen. Must be the shape and depth of the sink.
Even set at low volume, if you have a dish that's about counter height or even a bit lower, it will splash.
Aug 7, 2006
287 posts
87 upvotes
Toronto
mtlmonk wrote: Big thumbs up to Hansgrohe USA/Canada support team.

Like I said, I wrote to them about which size of aerator I should purchase because the wand we got don't have one. Got an email this morning saying they will send a replacement wand, ETA 2-3 weeks.

Initially wrote to customerservice@hansgrohe.com (US) but it ended up being taken care of by a subcontrator company in Canada (customerservice@mascocanada.com).
Thanks for the heads up! I'll try do the same. +1
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2007
2105 posts
686 upvotes
mtlmonk wrote: Big thumbs up to Hansgrohe USA/Canada support team.

What are they planning to send you exactly? Whole new pull-out mechanism including a new nozzle that will have an aerator or an aerator that will fit in your existing faucet? Please share when you receive the replacement part.
Deal Addict
Feb 26, 2006
4626 posts
3267 upvotes
Ottawa
Any chance this is back in store or anything?
Nov 17, 2016
288 posts
177 upvotes
mtlmonk wrote: Even set at low volume, if you have a dish that's about counter height or even a bit lower, it will splash.
Did you receive aerator? Can you please post the picture of it and post here part number?
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
Vi20161128 wrote: Did you receive aerator? Can you please post the picture of it and post here part number?
Not until dec 13th..backordered..will report soon as i get it
Nov 5, 2008
427 posts
364 upvotes
Richmond
Anyone have any leads on where to buy the base plate mounting studs that anchor the plate further? Looks like part number 88508000. Either that or figuring out the bolt type would let me diy.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
Update:

No go...they sent me the same wand assembly but in brushed nickel this time...We have a chrome faucet.

Wrote back to them and hoping they can sort it out.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2010
4578 posts
1999 upvotes
AB
mtlmonk wrote: Update:
No go...they sent me the same wand assembly but in brushed nickel this time...We have a chrome faucet.
Wrote back to them and hoping they can sort it out.
lol, got the same sprayer like you - brushed nickel color, instead of chrome. I tested it and it still laminar, not aerated flow. Not sure if they have the right parts available.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
Received a phone call from Masco Canada (Hansgrohe Canada division or something).

Pretty much said there isn't much that can be done about the splashing because of the new design / height of the faucet. No part can be added or wand that would fit nicely on the existing one.

They raised the faucet in height but the counterpart is that since water is coming from higher, splashes happen.

Probably will return to Costco once I find a better deal on faucet with aerator.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 22, 2001
7099 posts
329 upvotes
Toronto
bumping this.

Has anyone been able to switch out / replace the aerator?
When the water hits at a certain angle, it really can splash everywhere.
That never happened before on any faucet I've used anywhere, ever.

Otherwise, 6 months in, and this was a great deal and perfect timing for me.
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2010
4578 posts
1999 upvotes
AB
balou911 wrote: bumping this.
Has anyone been able to switch out / replace the aerator?
When the water hits at a certain angle, it really can splash everywhere.
That never happened before on any faucet I've used anywhere, ever.
Otherwise, 6 months in, and this was a great deal and perfect timing for me.
No luck with finding a better aerator, so I desperately want to return this faucet as soon as I find a replacement.