Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Heartbeat Hot Sauce Super Variety pack, 8 x 177 mL $53.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2022 7:50 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 10, 2009
3061 posts
1238 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Heartbeat Hot Sauce Super Variety pack, 8 x 177 mL $53.99

https://www.costco.ca/heartbeat-hot-sauce-super-variety-pack%2c-8-x-177-ml.product.100822379.html

Heartbeat Hot Sauce Super Variety pack, 8 x 177 mL

One bottle is usually $12-13

Regular price $69.99 on sale for $53.99

8 x 177 mL
1 bottle of Pineapple Habanero
1 bottle of Blueberry Habanero
1 bottle of Red Habanero
1 bottle of Jalapeno
1 bottle of Scorpion
1 bottle of Dill Pickle Serrano
1 bottle Lion’s Mane Piri Piri
1 bottle of Poirier’s Louisiana Style
82 replies
Sep 30, 2012
74 posts
278 upvotes
canada
Heartbeat makes great hot sauces. Very flavorful but don't expect it to be very spicy. The jalapeno/red habanero are my go-to's from them
Jan 4, 2016
112 posts
42 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Good deal for this particular brand.

Compared to Maritime Madness, not as good a value “price per volume”

Fan of hot sauces and will try it out.
Sep 29, 2009
635 posts
997 upvotes
Kitchener
I’ve had that dill one, it’s not very hot but very tasty.
Apr 1, 2018
144 posts
80 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
for zero calorie sauces i'm down to try!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 22, 2015
6811 posts
6962 upvotes
nicklouiee wrote: for zero calorie sauces i'm down to try!
Only 1 of the 8 sauces are zero calorie. The others all have some calories and added sugars
Mar 26, 2004
381 posts
283 upvotes
Ottawa
Almost certainly going to pull the trigger on this, nice find OP. Enjoy all of their sauces I have tried. Agreed, not very hot but fantastic flavours.
Nov 3, 2013
802 posts
1418 upvotes
Regina, SK
These are so good. I always have red habenaro in the house.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
22256 posts
35689 upvotes
ONTARIO
Thanks. Going to give it a try. These appear to be like $16 each on Amazon. Seems a little ridiculous.
Nov 3, 2013
802 posts
1418 upvotes
Regina, SK
BobSagget wrote: Thanks. Going to give it a try. These appear to be like $16 each on Amazon. Seems a little ridiculous.
In SK a few grocery stores carry them and they're $11.99, $16 is definitely ridiculous.
Deal Expert
Jan 17, 2009
22256 posts
35689 upvotes
ONTARIO
For those that say it's not very hot, what would you say the heat level is like? Is it comparable to Frank's in terms of heat or stronger? I don't find Frank's to be hot, but I do enjoy it as a basic hot sauce.

I recently got some of these "Ass Blaster" branded gourmet habanero hot sauces that claim "1,000,000 scoville", but that's 100% a lie. My tolerance is not like crazy high or anything, but you don't even need a drink with those sauces. I've had Great Value branded hot sauces from Walmart that were spicier.

Anyway, I already bought it, so I will find out soon enough. I am looking forward to all of them, but especially the dill pickle one!
Deal Addict
Jun 18, 2016
1017 posts
3347 upvotes
These are fantastic sauces. I’ve only tried a couple because they’re very expensive, but they’ve quickly become my favourite sauces.
Dec 2, 2009
593 posts
868 upvotes
Pineapple Habanero is one of my favorite hot sauces. Not too spicy but love the flavour. Bought it a few years back after seeing it on the hot ones line up.
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2007
2355 posts
326 upvotes
NB
What’s the expiry date like on hot sauces?
Oct 15, 2008
492 posts
736 upvotes
Atikokan
Thunder Bay representing.... what an amazing success story.

Kinda weird to order hot sauce from the next town over and have it ship from southern Ontario, but that's a really great price. Thanks and upvoted OP!
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2004
1380 posts
311 upvotes
BobSagget wrote: For those that say it's not very hot, what would you say the heat level is like? Is it comparable to Frank's in terms of heat or stronger? I don't find Frank's to be hot, but I do enjoy it as a basic hot sauce.

I recently got some of these "Ass Blaster" branded gourmet habanero hot sauces that claim "1,000,000 scoville", but that's 100% a lie. My tolerance is not like crazy high or anything, but you don't even need a drink with those sauces. I've had Great Value branded hot sauces from Walmart that were spicier.

Anyway, I already bought it, so I will find out soon enough. I am looking forward to all of them, but especially the dill pickle one!
The level of hot ranges from less hot than Franks (barely) to about 2-3x as hot (not a scientific or scoville measure, I confess). Buy this stuff for the flavour. The mix here pairs well with everything from eggs and potatoes to wings and other meats. Not enough spice to add to a stew or chili.

Heartbeat is solid. I have a preference for Dawson's line (spicier imo, particularly on the top end of their ratings), but those two are the ones I consistently have a few bottles of at home, in addition to the sauces I make myself.
Deal Addict
Dec 29, 2017
1094 posts
1200 upvotes
Ontario
Stop selling me stuff RFD! *Buying ONE
Deal Fanatic
Sep 7, 2003
8119 posts
823 upvotes
Edmonton
Same sale last year, except they had a few more four packs available with an $8 discount. Purchased this last year along with an extra 4 pack of their red habanero and down to one bottle of red habanero so in for another pack. Ordered this morning and already shipped.