Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Hisense 50 inch 4k tv $349.99 Cotsco Mississauga South (YMMV)

• Last Updated:
  • May 2nd, 2019 11:39 pm
[OP]
Feb 4, 2017
154 posts
169 upvotes

[Costco] Hisense 50 inch 4k tv $349.99 Cotsco Mississauga South (YMMV)

Hisense 50 inch 4k TVs on sale at Costco Mississauga South, 349.99.
Images
  • IMG_20190427_093620.jpg
9 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 7, 2008
2717 posts
1323 upvotes
Montreal
Not clearance, not starred, regular sales price so not sure it's YMMV. That looks like it's for all east at least
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1015 posts
404 upvotes
What is the 50R6107 like? Low end?
Don't expect much for the price as a basic tv might fit my needs.
Bell Loyalty (or unloyalty) could only offer me a plan that was MORE than my pretty bad current plan $55/2GB Boyd ... 15 year customer... bye Bell. Hello Koodo and public mobile
Nov 24, 2002
190 posts
67 upvotes
I have a smaller version of this same TV, and it's surprisingly good for the price. The picture is sharp and bright, although viewing angles aren't the best. The interface is fast and intuitive, though the home screen ads are pretty obnoxious. The apps work great, I mostly use Plex, though some of the older ones are a bit hideous. And I use external speakers, so I can't comment on the sound of the built-in ones. Honestly, at this price, it's a steal, though be mindful that, like most newer "smart" TVs, it collects a lot of analytics. I'm just glad it doesn't have a microphone.
torontokris wrote:
Apr 27th, 2019 12:32 pm
What is the 50R6107 like? Low end?
Don't expect much for the price as a basic tv might fit my needs.
Oct 13, 2008
28 posts
5 upvotes
JMik wrote:
Apr 27th, 2019 1:55 pm
I have a smaller version of this same TV, and it's surprisingly good for the price. The picture is sharp and bright, although viewing angles aren't the best. The interface is fast and intuitive, though the home screen ads are pretty obnoxious. The apps work great, I mostly use Plex, though some of the older ones are a bit hideous. And I use external speakers, so I can't comment on the sound of the built-in ones. Honestly, at this price, it's a steal, though be mindful that, like most newer "smart" TVs, it collects a lot of analytics. I'm just glad it doesn't have a microphone.
couldn't agree more. just wondering if i should return my 43 incher for this.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2009
3378 posts
647 upvotes
Toronto
do they still sell 55 inch versions? i dont see them anymore (i know they have TCLs now, but somehow i feel the colors on the hisense is richer)
[OP]
Feb 4, 2017
154 posts
169 upvotes
mrcharles wrote:
Apr 27th, 2019 4:16 pm
The 43 inch was more expensive than the 50 inch when I was at the store.
Dec 15, 2007
183 posts
78 upvotes
LAval
JMik wrote:
Apr 27th, 2019 1:55 pm
mrcharles wrote:
Apr 27th, 2019 4:16 pm
You guys experience remote not responding or tv not responding to remote? I've checked the remote, even got a replacement remote from Hisense, both work, but randomly stop working. I think the tv sensor is the problem or something is interfering with the signal.
Nov 24, 2002
190 posts
67 upvotes
Never had an issue, you might just have a lemon! Costco should swap it no problem.
m5love wrote:
May 2nd, 2019 7:01 pm
You guys experience remote not responding or tv not responding to remote? I've checked the remote, even got a replacement remote from Hisense, both work, but randomly stop working. I think the tv sensor is the problem or something is interfering with the signal.