Black Friday & Cyber Monday Discussion 2019

[Costco] Hisense 55-in. 4K ULED Android Smart TV 55H8809 $547.99

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 7th, 2019 8:37 pm
Jan 20, 2017
38 posts
15 upvotes
Vancouver BC
Vascilli wrote: My thoughts are "damn I wish mine wasn't broken" as it has a pretty large crack on the LCD in the top center right out of the box. I'm in the process of having Costco exchange it. As a precaution for the next one, I'm going to be especially careful attaching the legs and lifting it. I've devised a method that should avoid applying any pressure on the bezel. I'm 99.9% sure the crack wasn't caused by me since part of my job is handling similarly sized LCD screens and I know how to move them safely, but the annoyance of repacking and shipping it back has me taking every precaution. Thank god I bought from Costco, or else I'd be up shit creek.
Ouch, that sucks. Ours came from Calgary apparently (according to the shipping) and I'm in Vancouver area. Our TV came without any scratches or cracks fortunately. I guess you can physically take it back to your local Costco.

My kids have already figured out the new TV remote. They are liking the Netflix and Disney+ on a bigger screen. I'm happy with this!

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)