[Costco] Hisense 65 4k HDR $599.99 at Costco.ca

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2019 9:18 am
[OP]
Aug 20, 2006
104 posts
22 upvotes

[Costco] Hisense 65 4k HDR $599.99 at Costco.ca

Not sure if this been posted, but too early to sift through the threads. I searched but didn't see a post pertaining to 65" though.

Merry Christmas to all.
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 9th, 2019 11:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated title
54 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
17954 posts
20146 upvotes
Hmmm....

Merry Christmas, sir.

Pon el precio en el título, por favor.

电视质量不高,但是价格不错,保修也很棒。

أوصي بشراء واستخدام التلفزيون. إذا كنت لا تحب ذلك ، فأعده إلى كوستكو.

It's a buy and try, folks. You've got the holiday season to stretch your legs.
Last edited by redflagdealsguy on Dec 8th, 2019 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 28, 2019
43 posts
19 upvotes
Has anyone had experience with this model? How good is it?

Thanks and Merry Christmas
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2235 posts
1320 upvotes
GTA
Price in title / subject would be nice.

¸

- - - - -
;)
Deal Addict
May 6, 2005
1041 posts
3 upvotes
Can't find any review on this... Just need to know if this can work in a bright room
Banned
Dec 14, 2017
719 posts
1759 upvotes
Kuraudo wrote: Has anyone had experience with this model? How good is it?

Thanks and Merry Christmas
I don't have this exact model since this is newer but I have the older one, the 65R6107 and i had it since August. Its been great. I even got the display model but it was only a month on display and got the 5 year warranty. But when I got it the tv was on sale for $500 and I got it down to $475 since it was display. I just tweaked the picture settings and everything looks fine.
Last edited by rubikas001 on Dec 8th, 2019 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 15, 2013
903 posts
594 upvotes
Ottawa
Klikzzz wrote: Can't find any review on this... Just need to know if this can work in a bright room
I have the 58" and medium to bright scenes are fine in a bright room. It does struggle a bit with dark scenes in a bright room, but I also have my tv set to normal brightness. There are two higher settings you can quickly select form rightness if needed.

But for the price, I'm VERY happy with this tv line.
Nov 28, 2019
43 posts
19 upvotes
rubikas001 wrote: I don't have this exact model since this is newer but I have the older one, the 65R6107 and i had it since August. Its been great. I even got the display model but it was only a month on display and got the 5 year warranty. But when I got it the tv was oblast for $500 and I got it down to $475 since it was display. I just tweaked the picture settings and everything looks fine.
This is helpful. Thanks

This price is quite close to TCl 6 series 55". Any advice?
By the way, is the price lower in store?
Banned
Dec 14, 2017
719 posts
1759 upvotes
Kuraudo wrote: This is helpful. Thanks

Usually it is since they don't need to worry about shipping charges but however when I got mine it wasn't on sale online and it was just an in store price. Also I heard TCL is pretty good but personally I wouldn't really notice much of a difference. I don't really care about the sound of the tv since I use a sound bar. This Hisense also has Dolby vision which mine doesn't have it only has hdr so I think this is nice too. Plus this is 65" vs 55" which I think you'll definitely notice.
Deal Addict
Jan 9, 2013
1460 posts
1160 upvotes
St Catharines
1 downvote for "Poor merchant reputation" Face With Tears Of Joy

I'd love to know which merchant would get a "fair" or better from that voter so I can start shopping there instead!
Images
  • 20191208_084133.jpg
Mar 12, 2012
496 posts
367 upvotes
Belleville
2kfire wrote: 1 downvote for "Poor merchant reputation" Face With Tears Of Joy
Whoa! This exists!
Deal Guru
Oct 23, 2008
11687 posts
8157 upvotes
GTA, ON
2kfire wrote: 1 downvote for "Poor merchant reputation" Face With Tears Of Joy

I'd love to know which merchant would get a "fair" or better from that voter so I can start shopping there instead!
I know eh? Costco, the one retailer with a pretty much 'no question asked' return policy and top customer service. Yeah, who's the one who downvoted? Maybe they have stocks in Wal-mart. Guess no one told them that Sam's Club folded up shop in Canada a decade ago.
Tis banana is IRIE :razz:

10% off is cold, 50% off is warm, 75% off is hot, but FREE IS RFD!
Nov 28, 2019
43 posts
19 upvotes
chimaican wrote: I know eh? Costco, the one retailer with a pretty much 'no question asked' return policy and top customer service. Yeah, who's the one who downvoted? Maybe they have stocks in Wal-mart. Guess no one told them that Sam's Club folded up shop in Canada a decade ago.
Agreed. If Costco has poor merchant reputation then the rest probably are way under
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
3087 posts
3042 upvotes
GTA
avexnsx wrote: Not sure if this been posted, but too early to sift through the threads. I searched but didn't see a post pertaining to 65" though.

Merry Christmas to all.
RFDs search isn't that great, it won't find anything using 65". You have to use a keyword like Hisense and look through the results. You can limit the search to 'title only' and 'show threads' instead of posts to shorten the list.
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10557 posts
4968 upvotes
Toronto

I don't think this model is available in store at all yet.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 16, 2010
6578 posts
3655 upvotes
Aurora

I think the hisense H8 series is the direct competitor for the TCL 6 series and I believe they're going for $899 - $950 currently so the next step from the R6 is a fair jump up, pricewise.
Deal Expert
Jan 27, 2006
18569 posts
2304 upvotes
Woodbridge
Last time I tried buying a budget TV, I had to exchange it twice and failed after 2 weeks. It was a waste of my time and gas. Never heard Hisense or TCL until last week. LOL

Even now I can get myself to buy brands like Toshiba and lower end models from Samsung, I bought the 55” QLED on Black Friday.

You get what you pay for.
"I'll put up color bars before I'll put you in front of our cameras."

- MacKenzie
THE NEWSROOM (HBO)
Deal Fanatic
Jun 3, 2009
5025 posts
1008 upvotes
Montreal
bembol wrote: Last time I tried buying a budget TV, I had to exchange it twice and failed after 2 weeks. It was a waste of my time and gas. Never heard Hisense or TCL until last week. LOL

Even now I can get myself to buy brands like Toshiba and lower end models from Samsung, I bought the 55” QLED on Black Friday.

You get what you pay for.
Do you know even who owns Toshiba’s electronics line? The landscape has changed a lot in the last decade as Sony is the last Japanese brand to stay in the TV business.
Last edited by cn_habs on Dec 8th, 2019 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 22, 2018
94 posts
122 upvotes
As someone who bought a hisense 6209 and has it in his room currently along with a tcl 55 inch 4 series, I have to say that the 6209 is worse. It’s brighter than TCL, yes, but even the 4 series tcl has far better color accuracy and picture clarity then the 6209. I’d imagine going for the 6 series tcl, despite the inch difference, would make one happier in the end, especially in a bright room.
Dec 25, 2017
136 posts
77 upvotes
Vancouver
This does not have local dimming. Will wait for the the TCL 6 series to come back online