Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Hisense 65-in. 4K HDR Roku 65R6109 Smart TV - $599.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 23rd, 2019 8:32 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Newbie
Sep 8, 2019
3 posts
16 upvotes

[Costco] Hisense 65-in. 4K HDR Roku 65R6109 Smart TV - $599.99

Valid till Sept 15 and at posting time 141 In stock. add to cart to see the discount. Thanks
Last edited by Pavan7590 on Sep 9th, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
38 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 6, 2010
3053 posts
823 upvotes
Toronto
Nice to see the price of the 65s dropping. Wish it were running Android tv though.
Deal Addict
Oct 14, 2015
1114 posts
1107 upvotes
Toronto, ON
I regret paying too much for my Vizio P65-F1. I find any LCD TV should be good enough for average viewing like youtube, 1080p movies etc. 60hz vs 120hz is not a big difference at all, if you know what it is for.
Koodo $40 10GB!
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
1246 posts
446 upvotes
Richmond, ON
How does one find out how much stock they have left?
Member
User avatar
Apr 11, 2007
382 posts
107 upvotes
cazzo1980 wrote: How does one find out how much stock they have left?
Just enter 999 and try to add to cart.
Deal Addict
Jan 5, 2008
1218 posts
210 upvotes
FYI

Last time these were on sale... some stores had stock at 499.00 YMMV
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2009
1218 posts
404 upvotes
jblade44 wrote: FYI

Last time these were on sale... some stores had stock at 499.00 YMMV
I think that was the 65r107 which was being liquidated.

I purchased one of those

No clue what the difference is
Last edited by dunlop on Sep 9th, 2019 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jr. Member
Jun 10, 2013
106 posts
39 upvotes
SAINT-CONSTANT
jblade44 wrote: FYI

Last time these were on sale... some stores had stock at 499.00 YMMV
I believe those were the R6107 clearance. This is the R6109
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
13714 posts
4173 upvotes
Toronto
vonsmugh wrote: I believe those were the R6107 clearance. This is the R6109
What is the difference? I got the R6107 for 499.. this is a hot price though for not having to deal with the hassle of picking up and transporting this huge panel.
Deal Guru
Oct 27, 2003
13714 posts
4173 upvotes
Toronto
SureshA720227 wrote: I regret paying too much for my Vizio P65-F1. I find any LCD TV should be good enough for average viewing like youtube, 1080p movies etc. 60hz vs 120hz is not a big difference at all, if you know what it is for.
If this is like the R6107 I got, it will have some banding / backlight streaking... which is normal in this price range and quality range. It really depends how picky you are. I'm satisfied for 499, would not be happy if I paid 800 or more though.
Jr. Member
Jun 10, 2013
106 posts
39 upvotes
SAINT-CONSTANT
Kurtz7834 wrote: What is the difference? I got the R6107 for 499.. this is a hot price though for not having to deal with the hassle of picking up and transporting this huge panel.
Not much of a difference. I believe the 6109 has HDR 10 and a better contrast level. Performance wise probably not much difference between both.
Jr. Member
Jun 10, 2013
106 posts
39 upvotes
SAINT-CONSTANT
Kurtz7834 wrote: If this is like the R6107 I got, it will have some banding / backlight streaking... which is normal in this price range and quality range. It really depends how picky you are. I'm satisfied for 499, would not be happy if I paid 800 or more though.
My R6107 also has some banding issue in the middle of the screen, Watched some football over the weekend and wasn't too noticeable. The real test will be hockey season. That will make or break my final decision.

Top