Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Hisense TV's three day sale at Costco

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2019 4:39 pm
Jr. Member
User avatar
Dec 13, 2014
151 posts
56 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
sirmorty wrote: Is this a good tv for a PlayStation Pro?
My Pro looks fantastic on it! No complaints
Newbie
Mar 12, 2017
53 posts
46 upvotes
Striker60 wrote: How much does costco charge to deliver? I can't find this info on their site.
It's included in the price. The TVs cost more on the website, it's generally a difference of 50-100$ .
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1812 posts
501 upvotes
anyone know if the shipping of this item is custom timing? or will they drop off at your door regardless if you are present?
can we custom the timing to receive it?

thanks
Member
Feb 4, 2017
287 posts
356 upvotes
bestknightmare wrote: anyone know if the shipping of this item is custom timing? or will they drop off at your door regardless if you are present?
can we custom the timing to receive it?

thanks
They dropped off my Vizio at the front door of my unit in an apartment building. No custom timing but you are able to track and get idea of when the TV would arrive.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1812 posts
501 upvotes
Zoughi1 wrote: They dropped off my Vizio at the front door of my unit in an apartment building. No custom timing but you are able to track and get idea of when the TV would arrive.
That's kind of a bummer, the delivery address isn't always occupied.
Member
Feb 4, 2017
287 posts
356 upvotes
bestknightmare wrote: That's kind of a bummer, the delivery address isn't always occupied.
Ship it to one that's occupied (family, friend, etc.) or to your or someone else's work address.
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1812 posts
501 upvotes
Earlier post said tricky to transport by own car. I have rav 4, will it fit 50"? Flat with box?
Newbie
Mar 27, 2019
32 posts
46 upvotes
bestknightmare wrote: Earlier post said tricky to transport by own car. I have rav 4, will it fit 50"? Flat with box?
I have Corolla. Transported 55 inch in box in trunk with seats down, no problem.
Member
User avatar
Oct 29, 2007
220 posts
40 upvotes
sunnyzip wrote: I have Corolla. Transported 55 inch in box in trunk with seats down, no problem.
Has anyone tried transporting a 65" in a sedan? I have a Nissan sentra but I don't think it fits lol
Jr. Member
Feb 13, 2019
127 posts
35 upvotes
peakingduck wrote: Recently returned my 55" after 18 months of use. Panel started acting up. Luckily it was within Costco's 2 yr warranty so I got a refund after they had someone come look at it. Highly recommend getting the extended warranty.
What tv brand and model was this ?
Deal Addict
Dec 21, 2007
1037 posts
535 upvotes
moncton
OMRON9 wrote: Hi peakingduck

We bought the tv at Costco in the warehouse (ontario) 9 months ago. We are long time members. This is our first tv and it's in the works right now that they are sending a replacement refurbished tv. I didn't want a replacement refurbished tv but Costco concierge said that their policy for a refund was 90 days on electronics and had to transfer me to Vizio. I'm so disappointed that I'm not getting a brand new tv even though I would not go with Vizio ever again. I'm wondering if I was would of been able to return it to the warehouse even though it's 9 months old and we do not have the original box.
Thanks,
Omron
You'll still have a working TV instead of a giant paperweight, I would be happy with that. Though I would ask if there was some extended warranty on the refurbishment.
Deal Addict
May 1, 2011
1747 posts
2285 upvotes
Halifax
Raki wrote: Has anyone tried transporting a 65" in a sedan? I have a Nissan sentra but I don't think it fits lol
not a hope.
Member
Oct 15, 2017
379 posts
245 upvotes
Canada
For anyone that has the 50” what is the distance between the legs/feet?
Will the box fit upright in the backseat of a Honda Accord? Trunk is full of junk, yo.
Member
Jun 16, 2012
449 posts
273 upvotes
Toronto. ON
dsweetlou wrote: For anyone that has the 50” what is the distance between the legs/feet?
Will the box fit upright in the backseat of a Honda Accord? Trunk is full of junk, yo.
x2, I asked this a couple days ago. Nobody have the 50?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Mar 31, 2017
6487 posts
2831 upvotes
Zoughi1 wrote: They dropped off my Vizio at the front door of my unit in an apartment building. No custom timing but you are able to track and get idea of when the TV would arrive.
That's pretty good. I figured they wouldn't be willing to ship past the lobby.

Top