[Costco] Hisense U6GR - 55" - $658.99| 4K - Local Dimming - HDR10/Dolby Vision/Dolby Atmos - HDMI 2.1/eARC/VRR - Roku TV
- Deal Link:
- December 30, 2021
I have it and it's being as expected, very good image quality/nits, fast and everything else. The only thing is the sound: I think its similar to a laptop, very can-like. Since I paired it with a Sonos Beam Gen 2, I'm really happy.
I hope this helps others to get a good tv + save a few bucks.
- Review from Rtings.com: https://www.rtings.com/tv/reviews/hisense/u6gr
- Costco gives 2 years warranty and for 59,90 you get another 3 extra years.
- I was looking for a long time for a good TV (mainly for movies/tv shows) within this price range, the best picture quality and some good extras. Black Friday was disappointing and Boxing Day is going the same way, therefore this was the best deal. You can try comparing this to other $650 uled/qled/nano TVs (via Rtings is easy).
- In time: the narrow viewing angles mentioned on Rtings are not that bad at all (compared to my TCL S425). What happens is that the image becomes kind of overexposed but even from a 120 degree angle 5m away I could understand what was going on the scene.
- In time (2): the TV is close to a big window and balcony door. And its being a breezy to watch stuff now, since it's handling brightness very well (see Rtings review SDR/HDR brightness about this).