Hot Deals

Costco

Hooded Blanket 30"x50" (Stitch, Spiderman, Elsa, Chewbacca, Baby Yoda) $25.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 28th, 2021 2:38 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
10573 posts
79290 upvotes
Ontario

[Costco] Hooded Blanket 30"x50" (Stitch, Spiderman, Elsa, Chewbacca, Baby Yoda) $25.99

saw a lot of people bought it.



00001.jpg
00002.jpg
00003.jpg
00004.jpg
00005.jpg
Last edited by Thatdealguy on Sep 28th, 2021 3:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
22 replies
Member
Aug 6, 2019
499 posts
972 upvotes
Ottawa
Snitch, that one's up to no good, family be danged
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5243 posts
4268 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Thanks OP! Can you add the price to the title please?
Deal Addict
Apr 10, 2011
2637 posts
2582 upvotes
GVRD
Costco is missing an opportunity... adult sizes, along with a few more characters.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2028 posts
1550 upvotes
Canada
Help us out Op, a guy like you should know what to share! Where is this and how much? Thanks in advance
Newbie
Sep 24, 2017
14 posts
4 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
I saw them at Costco Merivale (ottawa). Don't remember the price.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 2, 2008
2397 posts
1642 upvotes
GTA
Melkor wrote: Thanks OP! Can you add the price to the title please?
jbone14 wrote: Help us out Op, a guy like you should know what to share! Where is this and how much? Thanks in advance
OP did put the price there in the first picture (the Spiderman one).

Let me read it out: $25.99
¸

- - - - -
;)
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5243 posts
4268 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
DragOnT wrote: OP did put the price there in the first picture (the Spiderman one).

Let me read it out: $25.99
I saw it, price should still be in title.
Member
Aug 13, 2020
464 posts
1491 upvotes
DragOnT wrote: OP did put the price there in the first picture (the Spiderman one).

Let me read it out: $25.99
Lol
Deal Expert
User avatar
Feb 9, 2003
18794 posts
3122 upvotes
9347934 downvotes
Wife and I picked up a couple of the Baby Yodas for our boys today for Christmas. Saw a bunch of other people leaving with them as well. Buy now, think later, cause if you wait these might be gone.
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 21, 2015
10573 posts
79290 upvotes
Ontario
i6s1 wrote: Wife and I picked up a couple of the Baby Yodas for our boys today for Christmas. Saw a bunch of other people leaving with them as well. Buy now, think later, cause if you wait these might be gone.
Ithought it was the chosen one. Do they call him baby yoda now? 
⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆
Deal Addict
User avatar
May 22, 2006
2254 posts
870 upvotes
Toronto
Anyone seen these around the GTA?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 2, 2008
1981 posts
185 upvotes
Toronto
Thatdealguy wrote: saw a lot of people bought it.




00001.jpg00002.jpg00003.jpg00004.jpg00005.jpg
I need that Stitch one for my . . . cat . . .
Member
Feb 3, 2010
206 posts
163 upvotes
Charlottetown
Ohana means family. Family means no one gets left behind as we relocate under witness protection program
Member
May 30, 2016
441 posts
482 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
RxMills wrote: Costco is missing an opportunity... adult sizes, along with a few more characters.
My disappointment when I saw children on the product packaging Crying Face
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3111 posts
6351 upvotes
Just an FYI that if you can't find anymore Elsa blankets at your store, you might still be able to get them right next to the ice cream in the... Frozen section.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)