[Costco] Hoover High Performance Central Vacuum - $399

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2018 9:51 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
1778 posts
975 upvotes
Also central vaccums last over 15 years. My last one lasted before we moved in.

With that said the install is very simple. It's more simple that installing ikea furniture.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Nov 27, 2005
1778 posts
975 upvotes
redon2 wrote: Edited to elaborate. Not trying to shit on a good deal post. Was just legit surprised people still use these. I got Li-ion Samsung vac on sale here and it was A GAME CHANGER. So light and simple, easily can do my whole place on a charge and it has no issue with tons of dog hair. Since I got it, my floor are so much cleaner as it feels like less of a chore going from room to room plugging things in. That and quick clean ups have become a 5 second job...it looks good and takes up no space sitting ready to use in the corner of my living room. in summary, much more convenient options exist at similar price points IMHO.
Central vaccums last over 15 years. My last one died out this summer after we moved in 2002. It's probably over 20 years old I would think. What is the longest time a handheld can work for?
Mar 7, 2013
134 posts
75 upvotes
Ontario
Good Point. I use a shop-vac I got on here for $30 for that but I suppose that makes the garage side of things less convenient for me.
Mar 7, 2013
134 posts
75 upvotes
Ontario
Ok, TIL people still use and like central vac.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2016
17098 posts
2149 upvotes
Out west
redon2 wrote: Good Point. I use a shop-vac I got on here for $30 for that but I suppose that makes the garage side of things less convenient for me.
I have a shop vac as well. USed for cars more than anything. Central is used for the floor when required

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)