Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Hot: 2 tile mate & 2 tile pro Costco Clearance $49.97

  • Last Updated:
  • May 9th, 2020 8:12 pm
[OP]
Member
Aug 25, 2012
223 posts
360 upvotes
VANCOUVER

[Costco] Hot: 2 tile mate & 2 tile pro Costco Clearance $49.97

Features:
Tile trackers: 2 × Tile Mate (white), 2 × Tile Pro (black)
Bluetooth
Compatible with Apple and Android: use with iOS 11 or newer and Android 6.0 or newer
Last edited by frozatio on May 6th, 2020 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you like them, please be sure to up vote my posts! When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
23 replies
[OP]
Member
Aug 25, 2012
223 posts
360 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Random YouTube review here:
If you like them, please be sure to up vote my posts! When you upvote my posts, this is what happens:
My wife loves me more😂, my car goes faster😎, my house becomes bigger😐, My boss gives me a raise😁.

Fact check, none of the above is valid.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 28, 2006
2612 posts
527 upvotes
I have a Samsung phone and the thing never stays connected when the screen is turned off, so basically useless...
Member
Sep 10, 2018
249 posts
1275 upvotes
Do I care?
FYI 2018 version not the new one
Member
Nov 5, 2014
272 posts
198 upvotes
Toronto, ON
LULUMON wrote: FYI 2018 version not the new one
How did you know?

Also, why the downvotes? Quality? Dated version?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 25, 2003
9578 posts
1692 upvotes
Vancouver
jm0287 wrote: How did you know?

Also, why the downvotes? Quality? Dated version?
The pictures are of the 2018 versions. 2020 versions aren't huge upgrades, mainly slightly increased range. Most importantly both have replaceable batteries.
Jr. Member
Mar 7, 2011
111 posts
93 upvotes
Thanks OP,

What I don't get is it says "BlueTooth" but the only Costco.ca review mentions that they lost their luggage and it wound up in the Bahamas.
If this is true, the device would have to be Cellular.

"Using since they were crowd sourced!!!
I’ve had Tile since they were crowd sourced. They are unbelievable. I have 1 in my suitcase which I marked as lost in Toronto and 4 hours later it showed up in Nassau Airport! I have 1 in my SUV in case it’s stolen. I have 1 attached to my iPhone and _ 1 in my purse. I can’t tell you how often the phone is turned off and I can’t find I ring my tile and I find it. I speak highly enough about this. Now I want mine with replaceable batteries!!! Love them!!"
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 25, 2003
9578 posts
1692 upvotes
Vancouver
davidturgeon wrote: Thanks OP,

What I don't get is it says "BlueTooth" but the only Costco.ca review mentions that they lost their luggage and it wound up in the Bahamas.
If this is true, the device would have to be Cellular.

"Using since they were crowd sourced!!!
I’ve had Tile since they were crowd sourced. They are unbelievable. I have 1 in my suitcase which I marked as lost in Toronto and 4 hours later it showed up in Nassau Airport! I have 1 in my SUV in case it’s stolen. I have 1 attached to my iPhone and _ 1 in my purse. I can’t tell you how often the phone is turned off and I can’t find I ring my tile and I find it. I speak highly enough about this. Now I want mine with replaceable batteries!!! Love them!!"
Because the suitcase owner marked the tile as lost and a Tile user in the Bahamas walked within range of it.
Jr. Member
Mar 7, 2011
111 posts
93 upvotes
1226 wrote: Because the suitcase owner marked the tile as lost and a Tile user in the Bahamas walked within range of it.
Oh, it uses any Tile user's Bluetooth, without pairing. That makes sense.

Thanks 1226
Newbie
Jan 31, 2018
2 posts
Recently there had been lots of rumours about Apple releasing their own Tile-like product.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 7, 2005
3898 posts
5047 upvotes
somewhere in B.C.
these look pretty thick.
is there anything that would be good to place in my wallet so I don't keep losing the darn thing?
Member
May 6, 2016
314 posts
102 upvotes
Whitby
I have the newer pros hidden in two snowmobiles, three different trailers and a JD tractor. Seem to work well in the city. If I wanted slightly better tracking I would make the switch to the smartthings tracker but that is $60/yr fee.
Member
User avatar
Sep 18, 2007
327 posts
922 upvotes
dang, missed out. nice find

think it will be in store too?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 29, 2007
3824 posts
3167 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Never loose your umbrella again.... :facepalm:

Image
🢂 2x Koodo 35/10 - 1x Koodo 35/7 - 1x Fido Data 0/3 🢀

Top