Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] *HOT* $99 Kalorik MAXX 25 Litre Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven with 9 Accessories, Stainless Steel

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 2nd, 2021 7:52 pm
[OP]
Apr 30, 2012
92 posts
270 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] *HOT* $99 Kalorik MAXX 25 Litre Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven with 9 Accessories, Stainless Steel

I am in market for a air fryer with oven and was debating to purchase this at $139 as available in Walmart. Today I saw in Costco at same price with $60 OFF but in cart got additional $40 discount. I feel at $99 it’s a steal. If you have $25 OFF of $100 and it’s even a better deal if you can add filler.

Features:
Multifunctional air fryer oven can fry, bake, toast, roast, grill, braise, dehydrate, and broil
An optimized airflow system and high-performance turbo fan cook food up to 30% faster
Extra-large 26-quart (25 L) capacity fits a 12 lb. turkey, 12” pizza, or 9 slices of toast
Cooks food to crispy golden perfection with little to no oil, reducing fat by up to 75%
Easy-to-use digital LED display with 21 presets

Includes:
Air frying basket
Baking tray
Air rack
Crumb tray
Bacon tray
2-in-1 dehydrator and steak tray
Rotisserie spit and forks
Rack handle
Rotisserie handle
Last edited by RajTheDealFlagger on Nov 27th, 2020 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
115 replies
Dec 26, 2009
61 posts
10 upvotes
Aurora
How do you clean this though? Is it just a huge wipe down to get rid of the oil after a fry session?
Apr 6, 2015
125 posts
9 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
Would this be a good alternative to a microwave?
[OP]
Apr 30, 2012
92 posts
270 upvotes
Toronto
To1245 wrote: Would this be a good alternative to a microwave?
Nope, it’s not a complete alternative to Microwave. It has warm function though if you are using your microwave for that feature.
Feb 21, 2019
43 posts
22 upvotes
Halifax
To1245 wrote: Would this be a good alternative to a microwave?
I'm wondering the same. Have no more space because of RFD. First the Oster latte maker, then knife sharpener, then set of knives, then instant pot and now air fryer. Don't have a microwave yet, but got all other items I didn't even need.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5640 posts
2856 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks OP. Pulled the trigger, not sure if I needed this...lol.
Zoomer Wireless | Public Mobile | Simplii | Tangerine | CIBC
May 9, 2006
846 posts
159 upvotes
Mississauga
how do you get $25 OFF of $100 coupon?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5640 posts
2856 upvotes
Winnipeg
samiahalam wrote: I'm wondering the same. Have no more space because of RFD. First the Oster latte maker, then knife sharpener, then set of knives, then instant pot and now air fryer. Don't have a microwave yet, but got all other items I didn't even need.
don't forgot the sunbeam bread maker, breville convection oven, ninja blender
Jun 7, 2020
56 posts
13 upvotes
Is there a small filler item I can use? I am literally 1 penny away from being able to use my $25 dollar coupon.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5640 posts
2856 upvotes
Winnipeg
Xonixlol wrote: Is there a small filler item I can use? I am literally 1 penny away from being able to use my $25 dollar coupon.
How did you get the coupon?
Aug 30, 2018
66 posts
31 upvotes
Xonixlol wrote: Is there a small filler item I can use? I am literally 1 penny away from being able to use my $25 dollar coupon.
Sorry I'm late to the game. How do we get the $25 coupon?
Thanks in advance.
Oh Nvm the P&G coupon ....
Last edited by summerxx on Nov 27th, 2020 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 6, 2017
961 posts
499 upvotes
Manitoba
samiahalam wrote: I'm wondering the same. Have no more space because of RFD. First the Oster latte maker, then knife sharpener, then set of knives, then instant pot and now air fryer. Don't have a microwave yet, but got all other items I didn't even need.
Wpegger wrote: don't forgot the sunbeam bread maker, breville convection oven, ninja blender
This is the way. :D
one more deal and I'm out * involuntary tick*.... :twisted:
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5640 posts
2856 upvotes
Winnipeg
it looks like the 25$ coupon comes from THIS promo. Can someone confirm
Oct 6, 2010
257 posts
223 upvotes
Markham
Thanks op! Now i can save some counter space. Will need to return the other air fryer i bought.
Aug 30, 2018
66 posts
31 upvotes
Thanks OP. Bought one.
Looks like it's back ordered and expected to ship in a week or two. GTA address