Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] *HOT* $99 Kalorik MAXX 25 Litre Digital Air Fryer Toaster Oven with 9 Accessories, Stainless Steel

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 6th, 2021 8:10 pm
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2005
12578 posts
7311 upvotes
Markham
XSnapSX wrote: reviews saying the french doors don't provide that good of insulation hmm.
It's another seam but it's not the end of the world, you can still cook in there and it'll function just fine. You have to balance pros/cons...eg glass is also not a great insulator but if you want to see your food without opening it, you need glass.

French Doors are good for space challenged kitchens and ppl like this feature.
We're all bozos on the bus until we find a way to express ourselves...

Failure is always an option...just not the preferred one!
May 12, 2017
45 posts
108 upvotes
RajTheDealFlagger wrote: Yes it was from new membership offers. When we bought gift of membership for $50 coupons and renewed, they gave 2 more $25 off of $100 coupons.
What? They didn't give me any coupon when I renewed using a membership gift card. How can I get that now?
Deal Guru
Dec 20, 2003
11281 posts
660 upvotes
Ottawa
yhap2003 wrote: Can't add to cart. Item 1400914 is out of stock or unavailable to order
Can't check out with it in your cart either, deal is dead.
- Absolute
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14859 posts
4348 upvotes
Probably sold out due to people buying 3 to use the $50 coupon...

These multi-function appliances usually are okay at everything and not the best. A regular toaster oven isn't as good as a conventional oven or a toaster. This won't be as good of an air fryer as a dedicated air fryer.

It does save counter space though.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
Dec 21, 2009
162 posts
27 upvotes
niagara
Will they honor it on a wish list for when it get in stock?
Jun 7, 2020
67 posts
23 upvotes
Wpegger wrote: How did you get the coupon?
Oh it was a $25 off coupon for any purchase of 100+ online. I got this coupon when I upgraded my membership to executive after buying a bunch of laminate plank at Costco
[OP]
Apr 30, 2012
98 posts
322 upvotes
Toronto
jpatel310 wrote: What? They didn't give me any coupon when I renewed using a membership gift card. How can I get that now?
It was given during last before weekend and two of my friends got them during two different time frames. Even I was surprised when they mentioned. May be it was a promo for Executive membership for that weekend.
Feb 28, 2017
352 posts
642 upvotes
Deals dead now, sold out
I cant tell if im addicted to RFD or good deals
Mar 26, 2018
89 posts
119 upvotes
Saskatoon
pumpkinpies wrote: so you couldnt just buy something else that wasnt on sale and leave more in stock for people who might want one ?

i hate people that do this
Same, really makes me not want to post deals on rfd's because of these people
Dec 2, 2013
30 posts
8 upvotes
Brampton
Does anyone have screenshot of their checkout flow where it showed $99.99 price? Or copy of receipt. Please share or PM me. Thank you very much in advance.
May 20, 2019
129 posts
83 upvotes
GTA
Many folks bought multiple though they just need one. It kills the deal for many people who couldn't get it.
Mar 26, 2018
89 posts
119 upvotes
Saskatoon
ari1105 wrote: Many folks bought multiple though they just need one. It kills the deal for many people who couldn't get it.
I truly believe that RDF is slowly dying because of these people. What do I get posting a deal for a bunch of scalpers? It use to feel good to share a good find. Get some nice comments and people appreciative. Now I see comments from people without shame; EX. "Bought 3, dont need em but..."

Literally: this is why we cant have nice things.
Aug 9, 2014
143 posts
104 upvotes
Toronto, ON
EPcjay wrote: Or help the community for those who couldn't get it. I don't HAVE to return it and just sell it at current price. If anyone wants. I will reserve the 2 for the first 2 PM and then go down the list if no one picks up. In scarborough.
cellsell wrote: PM sent. thanks.
Please do not buy from resellers like these. It only encourages this greedy behaviour.
May 20, 2019
129 posts
83 upvotes
GTA
Please do not buy from resellers. That is they want. This is not helping community, helping themselves.
Nov 27, 2003
974 posts
412 upvotes
Missed the boat. Too bad. $100 is a nice price point to jump into the Air Frier game. If anyone sees any in-store, please post. Think they are on for $140 at Walmart.
Feb 21, 2019
45 posts
23 upvotes
Halifax
deeznuts wrote: Missed the boat. Too bad. $100 is a nice price point to jump into the Air Frier game. If anyone sees any in-store, please post. Think they are on for $140 at Walmart.
I called Costco since I had one in my cart but couldn't order. They told me the extra $40 off was a price error. It'll be restocked but not at $100 off. They don't provide rainchecks. No point of going to store.
Feb 21, 2019
45 posts
23 upvotes
Halifax
Lone_Prodigy wrote: Probably sold out due to people buying 3 to use the $50 coupon...

These multi-function appliances usually are okay at everything and not the best. A regular toaster oven isn't as good as a conventional oven or a toaster. This won't be as good of an air fryer as a dedicated air fryer.

It does save counter space though.
Costco should've done one per cart like Walmart. It'll at least take more effort to buy multiples.