Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] HOT! Bestway H2OGO! Double Drifter Inflatable Mattress, 2-pack - $19.97

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 23rd, 2019 8:25 am
[OP]
Aug 11, 2013
159 posts
449 upvotes
Montreal, QC

[Costco] HOT! Bestway H2OGO! Double Drifter Inflatable Mattress, 2-pack - $19.97

With the 2-pack H2OGO!™ Double Drifter mattress by Bestway®, you can float your cares away. The Double Drifter Mattress is a luxurious, double-sized beach bed capable of supporting two adults. It features a lavish surface size and pillow rest which provides for complete relaxation while you drift on the water. Comprised of a 36-pocket design with coil-beam construction, the H2OGO!™ Double Drifter Mattress set comes with 2 bright colour combinations: blue with green accents and pink with orange accents. Splashing in the sun has never been more relaxing and fun!

Features:
Double-sized inflatable beach mattress
Features large surface size, holds up to 2 adults
Includes pillow rest for additional comfort
Coil-beam construction with 36-pocket design
2 colour combinations: Blue with green accents and pink with orange accents
10 replies
Nov 16, 2015
622 posts
1150 upvotes
Toronto, ON
i thought this was for camping...... oh well
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
Buy it sleep right away
Deal Addict
Mar 9, 2011
1649 posts
3542 upvotes
Mississauga
Keep in mind that the mattresses do not come with a pump. You will need to invest in getting one before buying this item.
Apr 28, 2011
293 posts
228 upvotes
My two kids were excited when we bought these a couple months back. Unfortunately both of them have slow leaks. The pool mattresses are still going strong - no leaks!
[OP]
Aug 11, 2013
159 posts
449 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Boils down to $10 each. Great deal!
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
8886 posts
5923 upvotes
Kootenays
Side note: If you're a non-swimmer, DON'T send your kids out on the lake with these. There have been a few parents/siblings drown this summer in Canada when the wind came up slightly and blew the kids from the shore, including a 19 year old in my area that I had the misfortune of attending as a first responder. In less than 5 minutes, your kids can be completely out of reach.
Jan 4, 2014
440 posts
562 upvotes
Paris
Andyc416 wrote: i thought this was for camping...... oh well
I thought they were for drifters to sleep on. Something lightweight to carry around...
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1025 posts
1048 upvotes
London
smacd wrote: Side note: If you're a non-swimmer, DON'T send your kids out on the lake with these. There have been a few parents/siblings drown this summer in Canada when the wind came up slightly and blew the kids from the shore, including a 19 year old in my area that I had the misfortune of attending as a first responder. In less than 5 minutes, your kids can be completely out of reach.
always remember to tie floaties to the dock !!!
Deal Addict
Dec 12, 2014
2098 posts
2374 upvotes
Toronto, ON
bpboop wrote: always remember to tie floaties to the dock !!!
And it's never too late to learn how to swim. On top of being great exercise in of itself
Deal Fanatic
Dec 19, 2005
7565 posts
838 upvotes
Waterloo
Bought these for 2 weeks ago they were regular 40.00 we now have 4 and love them and par that with a 10.00 with a pump it's a great value and doesn't take forever to pump uptotally recommend it.
It's also great to sleep on too btw