• Jan 14th, 2020 8:42 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2012
1293 posts
1248 upvotes
Surrey

[Costco] HOT! Chefman Air Fryer Convection Oven $100 FROM $150

Say goodbye to clutter and hello to this multifunctional, extra-large capacity, air fryer convection oven. The Chefman multifunctional air fryer convection oven handles any cooking, baking, or air frying task, creating the crispy fried texture you love with little to no oil. Perfect for feeding a crowd, this multifunction air fryer convection oven features a family-size capacity and 7 cooking options—you can use it to air fry, bake, broil, toast and more.

Features:
Extra-large 25 L capacity
Stainless steel housing
Dishwasher safe trays
Fry basket included
Adjustable thermostat up to 232.2 °C (450 °F)
60-minute integrated timer
High-speed convection fan
Air fryer function
Toaster function
Bake and broil functions
1500 W
45 replies
Jul 6, 2010
697 posts
1476 upvotes
Toronto
"HOT!" is right. From a previous thread on this item at costco-chefman-air-fryer-convection-ove ... #p31673721
FlukeSkywalker wrote: Returned this to Costco today after a 20 mins test run with no food.
1) knobs became too warm (almost to a level that was too hot to touch) while the airfryer is on
2) the top of the airfryer also became too warm (again on the verge of too hot)
3) no rotisserie attachment
4) difficult to adjust settings with knobs
5) medium learning curve (to figure out temp and desired cooking levels/times for foods)
i am upside down
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1405 posts
953 upvotes
Brampton
It's 89.99 at London drugs for boxing day.
Sep 11, 2017
162 posts
90 upvotes
For $10 more, I would go with the Costco backing. If you can combine $20 off coupon of Costco with this, this deal is even hotter!
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2008
1778 posts
803 upvotes
Home
kopokipi wrote: It's 89.99 at London drugs for boxing day.
Does LD have price protection? I think I overpaid by $10 LOL not too long ago
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2009
1405 posts
953 upvotes
Brampton
I think they do just not sure for black Friday/boxing day sales
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1915 posts
840 upvotes
ordered this 3 weeks ago at regular price using the $20 email subscription, and $25 P&G GC.....i just submitted online a price adjustment. hopefully they will honor!
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1915 posts
840 upvotes
justrajdeep wrote: Is it cheaper in warehouse? Any stock in GTA?
i've been to about 4 costco in the recent 3 weeks and havnt seen them around. was in retail around summer time.
Jan 1, 2010
483 posts
476 upvotes
bestknightmare wrote: ordered this 3 weeks ago at regular price using the $20 email subscription, and $25 P&G GC.....i just submitted online a price adjustment. hopefully they will honor!
If it is within 30 days, they will honour the price.

They did, when I bought tires and it went on sale the 3 weeks later.
Sep 11, 2017
162 posts
90 upvotes
bestknightmare wrote: ordered this 3 weeks ago at regular price using the $20 email subscription, and $25 P&G GC.....i just submitted online a price adjustment. hopefully they will honor!
You got P&G GC for Chefman oven? Was chefman included in the P&G promo?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 24, 2004
7142 posts
1975 upvotes
Toronto (Central)
PhoneyStoney wrote: For $10 more, I would go with the Costco backing. If you can combine $20 off coupon of Costco with this, this deal is even hotter!
The product is $99.99 (under $100), so it doesn't qualify for the $20 off does it?
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2244 posts
1749 upvotes
Mississauga
how do you do an online price adjustment? I also bought one a while ago at full price minus the $20 promo and was just going to buy another one and return the first. Price adjustment would be great.
Deal Expert
Aug 22, 2006
27311 posts
12995 upvotes
This looks like a rebadge of the Cuisinart.

If anyone buys/keeps this, here's what I'd do:

1) Keep a half sheet pan underneath. Your counter is going to get greasy.
2) Tinfoil the wall behind it. Same concept.
3) If this is going under a cabinet, tin foil the bottom of the cabinet. I'm sure you know why at this point.
4) Get a digital timer. Usually I'm against digital because it's more things that can break but in this case accuracy is somewhat important.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2004
2244 posts
1749 upvotes
Mississauga
psomal wrote: Does anyone have this air fryer?

How is it?
I've had this for around 6 weeks and am satisfied with it. I originally bought the Oster French Door model but returned it due to the impracticality of the design. This one is much more compact and I like the physical dials (I trust them to last longer than the digital ones that the Oster has). The dials and unit do get pretty hot as someone else noted earlier, but I'm OK with it. The unit and the fan are very powerful and I find myself using this almost daily. I haven't "air fried" anything though, but I've toasted, baked, and broiled plenty and so far I don't have any complaints.