Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

HOT!!!Costco West slling Kaizen Naturals Whey isolate protein chocolate or vanilla, 2 kg $11off (38.99 sale price)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 29th, 2017 11:15 am
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Colin0317 wrote: Is this good for people looking to add a little protein to their diets or is it mostly for people who want to build muscle?
Protein is the most critical macro for healthy body. It helps you repair your body.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2010
2255 posts
1526 upvotes
Toronto
Is this only in the West, any lick in the East?

EDIT: Can confirm it's available in ON as well, bought it on sale at the Billy Bishop location.
Last edited by vtse on Sep 20th, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
cardero wrote: If anyone is here strictly for weightloss, then I highly recommend you read up on intermittent fasting and extended fasting. It may sound intimidating or weird, but it can provide incredible results and health benefits for overweight people and is the most simple diet possible (just don't eat!.) It has been transformative for me in helping me lose weight. I use the Kaizen whey protein, as I am lifting weights, but if you want to overcome the hunger pangs, I have found success on focusing more on consuming much higher percentage of fats and almost eliminating carbs and sugar entirely and not be as obsessed about protein intake if you can easily supplement with a whey shake here and there. Please look up info on low carb and keto diets. Eliminating carbs/sugar and upping the amount of fat combined with fasting seems to be the key for many to finally get a handle on being able to lose weight. There are tons of youtube videos, reddit communities (r/fasting, r/intermittentfasting, r/keto) out there to explore if this makes sense for you.
Agree with most of what you said but if you have to lose fat, dont bulk up on fat. Protein does help you maintain your muscle, otherwise you will lose your muscle mass in the long run.
Deal Addict
Aug 6, 2004
1951 posts
711 upvotes
Anyone know if this is still made through cross-flow microfiltration (CFM)? Supposedly this production method leaves the isolate with a higher nutritional profile than 'ion-exchange' but is much more costly.

I think their older bottles used to mention that this isolate was made using CFM but the current ones don't.

I've been trying to find out the same info from myprotein but they haven't responded to any of my emails.

Don't know if it's marketing hype or if CFM really makes a difference, but I'm getting a bit leery noticing a consistent lack of details on this for isolate that also seem to have great pricing.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 25, 2006
8452 posts
3627 upvotes
Anybody know the last day of sale?
"If you make a mistake but then change your ways, it is like never having made a mistake at all" - Confucius
Mar 24, 2005
482 posts
91 upvotes
Ottawa
FYI, myprotein.ca has Protein Isolate (Chocolate Smooth flavor) 11lb pouches on for $85.09, and you can add discount code DIS38 code for 38% off.

Just bought 2x of them for $105.50. Though, need to order $160 of products on the site for the code to work, I just added some Creatine (also on sale) and shaker cups.
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2008
1007 posts
337 upvotes
Rlcky wrote: Man i love the protein shake of this morning

4oz of water, 5 ice cubes, 1/2 banana, 1 tbsp peanut butter and 5 frozen strawberries.

Amazing taste!!
It tastes so good because you forgot the protein!
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3155 posts
12777 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
1C5 wrote: It tastes so good because you forgot the protein!
No, I added the protein and I can tell you how delicious this was.
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
4560 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto
coul0049 wrote: FYI, myprotein.ca has Protein Isolate (Chocolate Smooth flavor) 11lb pouches on for $85.09, and you can add discount code DIS38 code for 38% off.

Just bought 2x of them for $105.50. Though, need to order $160 of products on the site for the code to work, I just added some Creatine (also on sale) and shaker cups.
Is that cheaper than Kaizen? Pound for pound?
Mar 24, 2005
482 posts
91 upvotes
Ottawa
Yes.

Unfortunately the DIS38 code (38% off) is now removed from ebates and from the myprotein database. Guess it was an error after all.

You can create a new myprotein account though and use NEWCA for 30% off your first order.
So even with this lesser code, an 11lb pouch of Chocolate Smooth is ~$5.80/lb.
Costco's Kaizen on sale is ~$7.80/lb ($38.99 / 5lb container).
cessnabmw wrote: Is that cheaper than Kaizen? Pound for pound?
Jan 23, 2015
150 posts
151 upvotes
Toronto, ON
coul0049 wrote: Yes.

Unfortunately the DIS38 code (38% off) is now removed from ebates and from the myprotein database. Guess it was an error after all.

You can create a new myprotein account though and use NEWCA for 30% off your first order.
So even with this lesser code, an 11lb pouch of Chocolate Smooth is ~$5.80/lb.
Costco's Kaizen on sale is ~$7.80/lb ($38.99 / 5lb container).
The myprotein promo keeps coming back...pretty much every month
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17811 posts
5762 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
Rlcky wrote: No, I added the protein and I can tell you how delicious this was.
Way too much sugar bro
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2012
4560 posts
918 upvotes
Toronto
So.. Which one is the better deal and quality? Kaizen or my protein?
Deal Guru
Jun 29, 2010
10716 posts
5520 upvotes
Toronto
add some roasted sweet potato (i always bake extra and have some handy in the fridge) and avocado to the shake and blend. cinnamon and cocoa powder are good additions as well.
nice and creamy. great for covering up the slightly off taste of the stevia.
Good, better, best. Never let it rest. 'Til your good is better and your better is best.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)