Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Hot! KitchenAid Dish Rack - Stainless Steel & White - $32.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 10:50 pm
[OP]
Member
Dec 26, 2006
421 posts
510 upvotes

[Costco] Hot! KitchenAid Dish Rack - Stainless Steel & White - $32.99

I was at the Ajax Costco, and they had it there in the regular aisles. Bear in mind this is not the pure stainless steel and black one, but the one pictured in this url. Substantially cheaper than the $80 price kitchenaid sells their stainless steel/black one on amazon. Pretty damn good price.

Image
Last edited by jaysbaseball on Jul 20th, 2020 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
50 replies
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
15552 posts
5955 upvotes
Bought this the last time they had this, which I think was in January of this year. Pretty good for the price. The drying rack and the inside of the utensil holder will stain but it's relatively easy to clean.

Due to the shape of our plates, they don't stand up straight but it's a minor quibble.
.
Sr. Member
Oct 12, 2014
910 posts
159 upvotes
Ajax
brandon1 wrote: I was at the Whitby Costco, and they had it there in the regular aisles. Bear in mind this is not the pure stainless steel and black one, but the one pictured in this url. Substantially cheaper than the $80 price kitchenaid sells their stainless steel/black one on amazon. Pretty damn good price.

Image
Did you see at ajax or oshawa costco?
Member
Nov 29, 2013
210 posts
358 upvotes
Saw at Winnipeg south Costco location too, unfortunately it's a couple of inches too big for what I need
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 15, 2008
3427 posts
3214 upvotes
Victoria
Best dish rack ever. Been using one for 5+ years and recommend it to everyone.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
11272 posts
4642 upvotes
brandon1 wrote: I was at the Ajax Costco, and they had it there in the regular aisles. Bear in mind this is not the pure stainless steel and black one, but the one pictured in this url. Substantially cheaper than the $80 price kitchenaid sells their stainless steel/black one on amazon. Pretty damn good price.

Image
Have been trying to convince ourselves to buy the SimpleHuman one for $99 but can't. Hopefully this will last.
Newbie
Feb 26, 2020
76 posts
179 upvotes
TDot
cooper83 wrote: Best dish rack ever. Been using one for 5+ years and recommend it to everyone.
I'd challenge that! The Sabatier one (also from Costco) is amazing. The utensils holder area expands if needed to create almost double the length of drying space so you end up with an entire dish rack for dishes, and a second equal size section for cups.

It was originally $40 at Costco, then down to $25 for the longest time. I can't remember if they still carry it in any locations.
Images
  • 81VAsa+2qUL._AC_SL1500_.jpg
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
2574 posts
1849 upvotes
Starboardbound wrote: I'd challenge that! The Sabatier one (also from Costco) is amazing. The utensils holder area expands if needed to create almost double the length of drying space so you end up with an entire dish rack for dishes, and a second equal size section for cups.

It was originally $40 at Costco, then down to $25 for the longest time. I can't remember if they still carry it in any locations.
Link please
Member
May 9, 2014
463 posts
184 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Beware! Mine was a gift from a friend 3 years ago and now rusts all the place. Not true stainless.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1513 posts
2417 upvotes
I recommend the white one. My stainless steel one rusted. I've had the white one for half a year and so far so good. No peeling and white makes it easier to see where to scrub in routine cleaning.
Newbie
Jul 8, 2018
45 posts
53 upvotes
i raise you all with the simplehuman dish rack

but that kitchenaid is a good deal though ; its 82 on amazon
Zoomer Mobile 6 GB / Unlimited $40.50
Deal Addict
Jan 6, 2008
1549 posts
1517 upvotes
Ontario
Does anyone have a SKU?
Sr. Member
User avatar
Nov 4, 2008
580 posts
1115 upvotes
Toronto
Starboardbound wrote: I'd challenge that! The Sabatier one (also from Costco) is amazing. The utensils holder area expands if needed to create almost double the length of drying space so you end up with an entire dish rack for dishes, and a second equal size section for cups.

It was originally $40 at Costco, then down to $25 for the longest time. I can't remember if they still carry it in any locations.
100%. I've been using this since we got it ~2yrs ago. Not only can you expand it, I like how you can change the direction of the water drainage. I wouldn't use this Kitchenaid dish rack in the orientation that the drainage suggests because we don't have the counter space where we'd wanna place it.

I wish Costco would bring back this Sebatier one because ours is starting to show a bit of rust...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 17, 2005
4964 posts
2371 upvotes
Markham
The Sabatier one has been my go to from Costco for years. No rust yet
Last edited by evoviii on Jul 21st, 2020 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2712 posts
2621 upvotes
What's the hype around this? I saw this at costco on display last year and it looks pretty ordinary.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
11272 posts
4642 upvotes
slimysnot wrote: What's the hype around this? I saw this at costco on display last year and it looks pretty ordinary.
Price. If you link a better one than this for the price let us know.
Jr. Member
Feb 27, 2009
138 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
I had it last time they put on sale and i love it
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
2712 posts
2621 upvotes
bobcat99 wrote: Price. If you link a better one than this for the price let us know.
Such a typical RFD answer... "I got it because it was the cheapest out of all the similar items". Which I'm fine with, I buy with that same pattern too.

But It's clearly a product liked by many RFDers, I'm sure there's another reason beyond just price. It is able to hold bigger items without toppling over? Does it have better compartment design? Is it easy to clean?

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)