Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Hot! KitchenAid Dish Rack - Stainless Steel & White - $32.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 17th, 2020 10:50 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2003
1016 posts
458 upvotes
Does anyone have an item number? I'd like to call to see if they have stock prior to going in. TIA.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 7, 2007
9404 posts
5374 upvotes
Bought this from Costco a few years back and totally love it. We use our dishwasher maybe four times a year as we mainly wash our dishes by hand and this just makes it all that much better. :)
Deal Guru
Feb 2, 2011
10185 posts
5573 upvotes
Toronto
Starboardbound wrote: I'd challenge that! The Sabatier one (also from Costco) is amazing. The utensils holder area expands if needed to create almost double the length of drying space so you end up with an entire dish rack for dishes, and a second equal size section for cups.

It was originally $40 at Costco, then down to $25 for the longest time. I can't remember if they still carry it in any locations.
Yeah, picked this up on clearance at $15 for my parents and myself.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2019
1297 posts
1456 upvotes
Nunavut
bobcat99 wrote: Price. If you link a better one than this for the price let us know.
Well then this is not good since it goes cheaper when on sale at Costco
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2019
1297 posts
1456 upvotes
Nunavut
cooper83 wrote: Best dish rack ever. Been using one for 5+ years and recommend it to everyone.
Any rust?
Aug 21, 2011
118 posts
35 upvotes
BC
I have been looking for this exact item for a long time. I haven't seen it in Abbotsford, BC Costco. If anyone seen in the last few days please let me know. I hate to make a special trip for one item.
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12734 posts
6256 upvotes
slimysnot wrote: What's the hype around this? I saw this at costco on display last year and it looks pretty ordinary.
slimysnot wrote: Such a typical RFD answer... "I got it because it was the cheapest out of all the similar items". Which I'm fine with, I buy with that same pattern too.

But It's clearly a product liked by many RFDers, I'm sure there's another reason beyond just price. It is able to hold bigger items without toppling over? Does it have better compartment design? Is it easy to clean?
I was responding to a typical RFD comment without a link to anything better in the same price range.
Dec 14, 2007
129 posts
71 upvotes
My kitchenaid rack also rusted in areas where the grills intersect. I've had it for about 7 years.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
3161 posts
3308 upvotes
bobcat99 wrote: I was responding to a typical RFD comment without a link to anything better in the same price range.
lol :facepalm:. comprehension is weak on this one.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2784 posts
1177 upvotes
Richmond, ON
Have this, does the job, yes some plates dont stay upright. The stains are easy to clean as mentioned.

Thx OP for sharing!
if you don't ask, the answer is always NO!
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12734 posts
6256 upvotes
slimysnot wrote: lol :facepalm:. comprehension is weak on this one.
LOL...still waiting for a link. If you can't find one move on or post something more constructive...done
Aug 4, 2014
116 posts
253 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Thanks for the heads up OP! Just grabbed one from Beacon Hill in Calgary. My previous dish rack was the one from OXO (also bought at Costco). While the capacity was alright, it was super hard to clean because of the ribbed design on the bottom, and all of the different curves and ridges.

This one will be way easier to clean, since the bottom where the water collects is flat and pulls out from under the rack itself. The cutlery trays pull out and will be way easier to clean than the OXO one I had. I also appreciate all of the space for plates since I tend to lean towards using only plates for food.
Dec 22, 2012
902 posts
1266 upvotes
Mississauga
i bought the Sabatier one a few years ago (similar design as this) its good but i find it a real pain cleaning this one. Disassembling and putting it back together
Jan 4, 2010
59 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
Just got back from Costco Ancaster and there were at least 20 left.
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2003
3079 posts
1699 upvotes
Toronto
About 10 years ago, I bought a large dishrack from Costco which had 2 levels. I'm still using it today but it's pretty disgusting. Does anybody know if there are any good 2 level dishracks out there? I've checked Costco, Amazon, and Bed Bath & Beyond but came up with nothing.

I think it's bigger than this one and has a 2nd level. The top level is half the width (the large plates are taller than the 2nd level). I hope that makes sense. Thanks for any suggestions out there.
P10 2.4 THz CPU || 8 TB Ram || WD 300 TB HD || Nvidia w/ 32 TB Memory

"You're only as dumb as you look"
Deal Addict
May 18, 2012
1123 posts
1064 upvotes
MARKHAM
Starboardbound wrote: I'd challenge that! The Sabatier one (also from Costco) is amazing. The utensils holder area expands if needed to create almost double the length of drying space so you end up with an entire dish rack for dishes, and a second equal size section for cups.

It was originally $40 at Costco, then down to $25 for the longest time. I can't remember if they still carry it in any locations.
I challenge both of you, here is the actual best dish rack ever:

https://www.amazon.ca/simplehuman-Steel ... 883&sr=8-5

I won’t bother trying to sell it, just read the reviews. Obviously $100 is pricey but for something used so often it’s well worth the price if you can afford it.
Sep 11, 2011
370 posts
142 upvotes
k847848 wrote: Any rust?
I bought mine from Costco 3 or 4 yrs ago and yes it has rust. I personally don’t think it’s that great as it’s peeling and if you have too many dishes they topple over...........but it is a good price.
Last edited by bellagirl on Jul 21st, 2020 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 26, 2008
439 posts
407 upvotes
Bought it last time. It’s big. It’s a great rack, perhaps the best we’ve owned. Require very little tlc. Won’t beat it for this price.
LIVING IS EASY WITH EYES CLOSED
Deal Addict
Oct 15, 2008
3968 posts
4717 upvotes
Victoria
k847848 wrote: Any rust?
Very minimal. Barely noticeable. The tray gets stained (mine is the black colour)

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)