Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] HOT! Lysol 6 pack $15.99 ($4 OFF)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2020 7:34 pm
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 21, 2015
8187 posts
47255 upvotes
Ontario

[Costco] HOT! Lysol 6 pack $15.99 ($4 OFF)

$4 sale is back! If you purchased within 30 days, you can get the difference back.
Note: Need to provide the receipt.

Online = $18.99
In store =$15.99
Reg = $19.99

It's OOS online now.
Online can request a price adjustment online
Instore can request a price adjustment at the service desk
Last edited by Thatdealguy on Jun 5th, 2020 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
88 replies
Oct 5, 2010
422 posts
246 upvotes
The link you posted shows $18.99 for me and out of stock.
May 13, 2012
33 posts
17 upvotes
d60 wrote: The link you posted shows $18.99 for me and out of stock.
Same in AB
Sep 4, 2016
100 posts
48 upvotes
Montreal
Thatdealguy wrote: $4 sale is back! If you purchased within 30 days, you can get the difference back.
Note: Need to provide the receipt.
No go...
I am a Fizz, Public Mobile and Rogers customer and an avid Linux user
Aug 12, 2016
355 posts
233 upvotes
I haven’t been able to find any at Costco since covid started. The sale is nice but very few will be able to actually get them.
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2012
1280 posts
314 upvotes
Toronto
Oos Toronto
Simple is the best.
Dec 14, 2006
182 posts
30 upvotes
Edmonton
A suggestion to get it that worked for me a month or 2 ago. Bookmark this page on your Bookmark Bar. Visit it frequently. Once your able to add it to your list, do so. This allows you to add from your list to your cart. If you can buy it great, but if you can't (it would say for me, often, that it was out of stock in my area) book mark the cart page and visit it frequently (via the bookmark bar) so you can complete your purchase that much quicker. There stock goes so quick so I hope this helps you guys get one. Good Luck.
May 24, 2019
26 posts
65 upvotes
Setitie wrote: A suggestion to get it that worked for me a month or 2 ago. Bookmark this page on your Bookmark Bar. Visit it frequently. Once your able to add it to your list, do so. This allows you to add from your list to your cart. If you can buy it great, but if you can't (it would say for me, often, that it was out of stock in my area) book mark the cart page and visit it frequently (via the bookmark bar) so you can complete your purchase that much quicker. There stock goes so quick so I hope this helps you guys get one. Good Luck.
I actually do that too. Almost got it but by time I checked out it went oos... Sigh.

I don't need it personally, my physician father in law needs them for his walk in clinic.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2007
4228 posts
1521 upvotes
Ottawa
I am sure that other retailers offer even better deals when they are out of stock...
Feb 4, 2017
71 posts
86 upvotes
jaswest2754 wrote: I haven’t been able to find any at Costco since covid started. The sale is nice but very few will be able to actually get them.
For the last 2 weeks, it's always been in stock when I went to Costco.
Nov 13, 2016
378 posts
209 upvotes
esteban85 wrote: For the last 2 weeks, it's always been in stock when I went to Costco.
Location would help :)