Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] HOT! Lysol 6 pack $15.99 ($4 OFF)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 25th, 2020 7:34 pm
Feb 4, 2017
71 posts
86 upvotes
Poutinesauce wrote: I went to that Costco this very week while stopping alongside the highway and never saw them. Where are they? Near the entrance, or in the health products section?
They don't seems to have a specific place. The most popular place was in front of the freezers, near the seasonal stuff.
Jul 30, 2010
593 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto
Did Costco.ca change their policy? I can't seem to 'checkout' it just goes to the 'Add Membership Number'page. There's an option to 'Browse as Non-Member' but it doesn't let me checkout anymore. P.S not using cosco membership to login.
Deal Addict
Jun 13, 2010
2201 posts
1784 upvotes
GTA
hyperzore wrote: Did Costco.ca change their policy? I can't seem to 'checkout' it just goes to the 'Add Membership Number'page. There's an option to 'Browse as Non-Member' but it doesn't let me checkout anymore. P.S not using cosco membership to login.
Yes, only members are allowed to order online now.
Aug 3, 2009
56 posts
49 upvotes
Markham
esteban85 wrote: They don't seems to have a specific place. The most popular place was in front of the freezers, near the seasonal stuff.
One thing for sure, they are NOT in the most obvious place. It's usually somewhere near the back or side where the stock entrance is.

I picked up a box in GTA @ Business Costco on Wednesday around 1030am. There was a whole pallet sitting off to the side. I loved seeing the reaction of shoppers who just stumbled upon the skid.
Deal Addict
May 27, 2007
3377 posts
750 upvotes
I passed by a skid of these, they were hidden away in some aisle, didn't get any cause these are pretty misused against covid unless you plan to use a few of these.
Surface needs to be moist for about 4 to 10mins not a simple swipe against the cart handle or their cellphone like I witness at Costco.
RFD iTrader:76|||0
HEATWARE:15|||0
EBAY:220|||0
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2004
9099 posts
1681 upvotes
Montreal
esteban85 wrote: Drummondville
Lucky you, I haven't been able to find any at Costco in Montreal. It's like winning the lottery to find these, I use them to wipe down my grocceries that everyone coughed on / touched in the store when I get home.
Apr 28, 2007
244 posts
66 upvotes
Regina
yuprules wrote: Lucky you, I haven't been able to find any at Costco in Montreal. It's like winning the lottery to find these, I use them to wipe down my grocceries that everyone coughed on / touched in the store when I get home.
Then you're probably wasting your money. You need to allow the surface to remain wet for 4 minutes. . The EPA site says 10 minutes.

Get yourself some spray nine. EPA states 30 seconds.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2004
9099 posts
1681 upvotes
Montreal
warrenz wrote: Then you're probably wasting your money. You need to allow the surface to remain wet for 4 minutes. . The EPA site says 10 minutes.

Get yourself some spray nine. EPA states 30 seconds.
I do leave it wet for 4 minutes before packing it away, that's why I need so many wipes, it dries out fast on the surface. I RTFM unlike most people.

I have been now "leaving it in the garage for 72 hours" and let the virus die naturally for non perishable items now to save on wipes.
Last edited by yuprules on Jun 5th, 2020 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 18, 2014
24 posts
7 upvotes
Bolton, ON
Thatdealguy wrote: $4 sale is back! If you purchased within 30 days, you can get the difference back.
Note: Need to provide the receipt.

Online = $18.99
In store =$15.99
Reg = $19.99

It's OOS online now.
Online can request a price adjustment online
Instore can request a price adjustment at the service desk
Seriously, are people still going out to get a $3-$4 price adjustment...
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2004
9099 posts
1681 upvotes
Montreal
WhiteRabbit1 wrote: Seriously, are people still going out to get a $3-$4 price adjustment...
Home depot sold me a whole bag of "dormant" strawberries that didn't come back to life for $8 (old stock I bet), trust me...I ain't going back to the store to ask for a refund. Crazy people!
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
1306 posts
646 upvotes
Pluto
WhiteRabbit1 wrote: Seriously, are people still going out to get a $3-$4 price adjustment...
Do you know what website your on? Thinking Face

I've been price matching / price adjusting like crazy, for pennies at times, and because I buy virtually everything where places price match I see the difference in my bank account Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Jan 26, 2004
293 posts
101 upvotes
Georgetown
Phantom Sale !

Sale is 100 % Legit , but the product is not there.
Dec 11, 2008
211 posts
122 upvotes
Toronto
Since, as someone reported, Costco is only selling online to members, does this mean that you need to be signed in to actually see any current stock updates?
Last edited by Canuck_TO on Jun 5th, 2020 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.