Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

HOT! St. Louis cut side ribs $15 off/pack, all Canadian locations

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2020 1:34 pm
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
Paper towels and toilet paper are more essential than ribs. I'd understand why they'd limit the former but not the latter.

That said, I couldn't find any today, and it's likely because of those buying them by the cart.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5291 posts
6491 upvotes
djmilesno1 wrote: Just had some for dinner, they were superb!

Dry rub (brown sugar, lots of spices) for 24 hours, then 3 hours in the oven at 275F, then smother in BBQ sauce and 5-10 mins under the broiler.
24 hours... yikes. here's hoping you didnt dry out the meat.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5291 posts
6491 upvotes
mybadreligon wrote: With dry rub...?
Poster mentioned "...and spices"... depending on the amount of salt (if used) then yes its possible.
I've had the unfortunate experience of having BBQ from an salt heavy griller...when your tongue burns and lips start to chap it ain't a pleasant experience.

Ive once seen a snow plow installed on a Chevette once so I now never assume anything...
Jan 21, 2019
214 posts
473 upvotes
KravenHead wrote: 24 hours... yikes. here's hoping you didnt dry out the meat.
KravenHead wrote: Poster mentioned "...and spices"... depending on the amount of salt (if used) then yes its possible.
I've had the unfortunate experience of having BBQ from an salt heavy griller...when your tongue burns and lips start to chap it ain't a pleasant experience.

Ive once seen a snow plow installed on a Chevette once so I now never assume anything...
Not too much salt. I did one rack, and used 1/3 cup of brown sugar, and 2 teaspoons of salt, paprika, pepper and a sprinkle of chilli flakes.

Was possibly the juiciest ribs I’ve had in some time. Super happy with the result!
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5291 posts
6491 upvotes
djmilesno1 wrote: and a sprinkle of chilli flakes.
That's interesting..,never ever considered using it. Thanks for the tip.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)