• Last Updated:
  • Jul 12th, 2020 11:22 pm
[OP]
Jan 10, 2017
46 posts
157 upvotes
GTA

[Costco] HOT!! Vitamix E320 Explorian Series Blender $379

Costco has the E320 for $379 which is a savings of $120. I have not been able to find it for cheaper!

It comes with bonus accessories (see pics)

FYI at the Costco on Overlea Blvd. in Toronto.

Edit: Added online link (thanks Pochacco!!)
Images
  • 9C540A77-E989-4B5E-AC57-0CCC271CEC9F.jpeg
  • image.jpg
Last edited by unimpressive on Jul 6th, 2020 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
140 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2011
1110 posts
3089 upvotes
If only this was online and i could have used my $60 off voucher
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8641 posts
3411 upvotes
Toronto
phoreoneone wrote: If only this was online and i could have used my $60 off voucher
it’s online :)

https://www.costco.ca/vitamix-explorian ... 13374.html
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Oct 14, 2004
839 posts
179 upvotes
Victoria
Does anyone have this and actually use the travel mugs that you can blend directly in to? And, has anyone personally compared the E320 to the Ascent series? Looking for a new more powerful blender, but trying not to break the bank. From the few reviews I've read/watched so far, the E310 looks like it could fill that need.
Last edited by MikeyCanuck on Jun 30th, 2020 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 7, 2018
92 posts
76 upvotes
GTA
Is this the package with the smoothie attachment? I bought the clearance E320 earlier this year and it didn't have the attachment.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 19, 2006
8641 posts
3411 upvotes
Toronto
Joymax wrote: Is this the package with the smoothie attachment? I bought the clearance E320 earlier this year and it didn't have the attachment.
last year product didn’t have the attachment . this year product , it comes with an attachment
Sharing is Caring - Without people sharing info, these forums would not exist and no one would benefit from it. Don't be selfish.

They really need to show who downvotes so we can find out the mofus is
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3441 posts
1740 upvotes
Joymax wrote: Is this the package with the smoothie attachment? I bought the clearance E320 earlier this year and it didn't have the attachment.
Yes. I'm pretty sure that is the only difference.
May 13, 2014
516 posts
146 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
How high up the Vitamix product stack is this particular blender? Is it the entry level model?
Jun 25, 2005
560 posts
239 upvotes
Good deal on this, I bought the personal cup adaptor from Costco for $130 on its own. Size is good to make a personal sized smoothie in the morning to drink on the way to work.

That being said, it’s a bit hard to properly screw on/off and sometimes will leak. The key is not too screw it in too tightly as the gasket will shift and cause a leak.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
3441 posts
1740 upvotes
Raident wrote: How high up the Vitamix product stack is this particular blender? Is it the entry level model?
If you want to call it entry level, then yes it is. Comparing more expensive models to this one, I wouldn't be able to justify the price tags. They all seem to have the same 2.2 HP motor. Pre-sets, appearance and warranty length seems to be the only difference as far as I can tell. Some people have said that the more expensive ones are quieter, but I don't see how that's possible if it's the same motor.
monkey_bongo wrote: Good deal on this, I bought the personal cup adaptor from Costco for $130 on its own.
Yikes. Last year at Costco, the same model without the PCA went on sale for $350 so that would indicate that it's worth about $30.
Aug 16, 2010
135 posts
22 upvotes
I tried two Costco's and neither had one in stock.

Had to order online. Crossing my fingers that shipping won't take forever.
Dec 8, 2009
706 posts
199 upvotes
Is this blender base support latest chip/sensor jars??
Jul 10, 2019
72 posts
93 upvotes
MikeyCanuck wrote: Does anyone have this and actually use the travel mugs that you can blend directly in to? And, has anyone personally compared the E320 to the Ascent series? Looking for a new more powerful blender, but trying not to break the bank. From the few reviews I've read/watched so far, the E310 looks like it could fill that need.
I strongly, strongly recommend shopping vitamix.ca.

I picked up a refurbed V1200. https://www.vitamix.com/ca/en_us/shop/c ... oned-v1200

The regular price is $749.99. I picked it up for the refurb price plus 20% off, and 3% on ebates. They go on sale randomly.

The beauty of it is, you can finance 5 months interest free. I'm paying $100.79 for 3 more months.

Now, let me tell you, this thing is a beast, a pig, a monster and savage all in one. I've made soups with it. Imagine adding a few cups of warm water plus ingredients and 6 minutes later, you've got piping hot soup...just from friction!

And then there's the smoothies and fraps. Had people over for a 30th...the daquiries and margaritas were flowing like the Mississippi River, on Fire, in the winter!! What!? Ya, that's right, I said it! The only draw back...I don't have the ability to make ice fast enough.

Either way...even if you pay the $579, it'll still may make consider opening up a "lemonade stand" on weekends.

You can't go wrong!
Aug 16, 2010
135 posts
22 upvotes
Str8Grumpz wrote: I strongly, strongly recommend shopping vitamix.ca.

I picked up a refurbed V1200. https://www.vitamix.com/ca/en_us/shop/c ... oned-v1200

The regular price is $749.99. I picked it up for the refurb price plus 20% off, and 3% on ebates. They gobinsale randomly.

The beauty of it is, you can finance 5 months interest free. I'm paying $100.79 for 3 more months.

Now, lme tell you, this thing is a beast, a pig, a monster and savage all in one. I've made soups with it. Imagine adding a few cups of warm water plus ingredients and 6 minutes later, you've got piping hot soup...just from friction!

And then there's the smoothies and fraps. Had people over for a 30th...the daquiries and margaritas were flowing like the Mississippi River, on Fire, in the winter!! What!? Ya, that's right, I said it! The only draw back...I don't have the ability to make ice fast enough.

Either way...even if you pay the $579, it'll still may make consider opening up a "lemonade stand" on weekends.

You can't go wrong!
I thought I saw V1200 at 499.99 at Costco last Saturday. Might not come with a ton of accessories though.