Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] HP ENVY x360 15-ee0003ca 2-in-1 Laptop Bundle, AMD Ryzen 7 4700U $1,099.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 17th, 2021 11:59 am
Dec 21, 2009
4 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
I purchased the 4500u version and the issue only happens after the laptop goes to sleep. I spent a week trying to isolate and resolve the issue. Turns out Realtek audio drivers don't play nicely with Windows 10. You can find it on Google. Reverting to a generic audio driver fixed the problem.
Jan 4, 2021
1 posts
How did you guys upgrade your RAM?
I called HP and they said its not upgradeable.
Jun 9, 2008
274 posts
75 upvotes
Ottawa
returned mine. for fan/heat/audio/battery life reasons. i am switching to apple and got the macbook air m1 with 16 gb upgrade. give or take the same price as this with the costco warranty...
Jul 8, 2020
30 posts
10 upvotes
Well has been a journey with laptop, had fan and heat issues for the first two months - waited for tiger lake to arrive to return. Then an update came in saying it was to fix power issues with the AMD processor ( 2months in) and it has been silence of the lambs. No fans and no heat, on HP recommended power settings..... Used to use quite but led to it getting hot and fans would still come on, just lower RPM. So, my son is happy and can say this was a great purchase for the price. He now uses external monitor at home, so screen issue (not really an issue) is not relevant. Screen brightness and color accuracy are not the best, but simply not an issue for me at all. Better than I thought, now I wonder why I need a great screen if we hook it up to external monitor when at home! I did upgrade the memory to 12 gb, yes not 16 gb and it is running fine. The AMD chip is now running like a champ and have long forgotten my tiger lake intensions. I hope in the next version 5000 is widely adopted in higher end laptops with better specs, it deserves to be. I think it will, Intel is choking on its marketing and the OEM should sense a time to adapt? It looks like OEM will stick with 5700u and not 5800u this year, as 5800u is Zen3 and would require more integration, but 5700u will still be great.