Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Huawei Freebuds 4i Active Noise Cancelling True Wireless Earphones $49.97

Oct 13, 2016
552 posts
1224 upvotes

[Costco] Huawei Freebuds 4i Active Noise Cancelling True Wireless Earphones $49.97

Features:
Active noise cancellation
Up to 10 hours battery life
Quick charging

Found this Huawei Wireless Earphones on clearance sales from Costco for $49.97
Regular price seems like $100 or more, shouldn’t go wrong at this price
42 replies
Deal Guru
Jul 20, 2006
12708 posts
6222 upvotes
Because Huawei, you may see a lot of downvotes. But good price nonetheless.
I have a Huawei P30 pro from nearly 3 years ago. Best phone ever.
Feb 23, 2010
478 posts
1032 upvotes
Vancouver
Bought it for $79.99 and love it. [...]
Last edited by Mars2012 on Aug 14th, 2022 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed off topic comment to keep thread on track
Sep 5, 2014
57 posts
102 upvotes
Somewhere over the r…
bobcat99 wrote: Because Huawei, you may see a lot of downvotes. [...].
humble_kid wrote: Bought it for $79.99 and love it. Some people cannot differentiate deal from politics
The reviews on costco's website talk about:

- sound delay
- Okay sound for music, but bad for calls (reverberation)
-not fitting some peoples ears correctly

It would be nice to actually hear about things that you liked about the product; things that can help a potential buyer make a decision.
Aug 18, 2014
68 posts
126 upvotes
Cowtown
Can't speak to these directly, but I've got the predecessor 3i and they're a really good set of earbuds. You get a lot of features found in the more expensive earbuds like ANC, awareness mode, auto music pause/resume when an earbud is removed/inserted, tap controls to pause and skip songs, but no volume control sadly, and they actually deliver decent sound quality for the price.

The only drawbacks I have for the 3i are battery life could be better and fitment for my ears isn't the best for running, but the 4i includes a larger battery and the shape has been redesigned.

This is a solid set of tws earbuds especially at $50 and considering I was happy with the 3i that I originally paid $90 for, I'm confident there's nothing comparable to the 4i at the $50 price point. If I didn't just preorder a pair of Samsung Buds 2 Pro for 89.99 from the Samsung thread, I'd have jumped on this for sure.
Oct 29, 2013
13 posts
16 upvotes
VICTORIA
ordered, thanks OP. Had their phones in the past and it was quality built.
Aug 18, 2014
68 posts
126 upvotes
Cowtown
isgaard wrote: I ordered one, there's 21 left on Costco.ca

I'm also considering the Freebuds Pro instead, and it has over 10000+ reviews on amazon so I'm not sure.
The Freebuds Pro have a nicer design (Imo). Less of that "Oral B" in the ear look but more importantly for myself, I'd want them for the volume control. When I go running, I don't take my phone with me and it would be nice to be able to adjust volume without fiddling around on my watch.

I wonder if Costco will discount them soon since the Freebuds Pro 2 are out.
Nov 9, 2020
588 posts
999 upvotes
Maple
I purchased the Anker Soundcore Liberty Air 2 for $39.99 a few days ago.
I'm fairly happy with them, but I'd like to give these a try and see what's better - $10 more doesn't hurt.
Do you need it or do you want it?
Deal Addict
May 30, 2012
4290 posts
2082 upvotes
BC
Sennheiser momentum 2 is better
Mar 19, 2012
419 posts
1197 upvotes
Kelowna
iownyou wrote: Sennheiser momentum 2 is better
And 6 to 8 times more expensive.
Sep 10, 2018
657 posts
1910 upvotes
Do I care?
It's fine to buy it, just skip the app for data safety.
Jun 29, 2022
11 posts
2 upvotes
Definitely worth $50! Got mine for $100 few months back and pretty happy with them.
Dec 8, 2017
755 posts
2358 upvotes
QC
ordered the blacks, was hesitating with the silver but couldn't find any info on whether they were matte or not.

thanks op, 50 + tax is a great price for my first pair of tws. Hope I like these, but easy Costco returns if not ;)
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2019
1063 posts
810 upvotes
I've had alot of wireless earphones where 1 earbud goes bust and the other is fine. I think its due to the nature of always them having both active or having a central earphone? Where as ipods has it where you can put only one side in?

Anyone know what the deal are with these?

Thanks.
Jan 5, 2007
389 posts
173 upvotes
Vancouver
How does these compare to the Freebuds Pros?
May 23, 2018
47 posts
61 upvotes
Hamilton
major153 wrote: How does these compare to the Freebuds Pros?
I've tried both this and pro. Pro has better mic for calling which was the main reason for my upgrade.

Other than that, pro has deeper noise cancellation, better build quality, and more features (e.g. pinch control, but they are tricky to use).

Music wise they are very similar. Freebuds are lighter, so it can be more comfortable in the ears. If you use it mainly for music, IMO $50 is a steal.
May 23, 2018
47 posts
61 upvotes
Hamilton
bandersnatch wrote: AFAIK, they use an app to configure them.
app is optional. For entry level buds like this, there isn't much configuration. app is mainly for firmware update, and you don't have to use it at all.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2306 posts
3008 upvotes
what is the audio delay people are talking about?

it would be annoying if theres a delay during conference calls or even watching videos.
-------------------
Rogers mobile + internet

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)