Expired Hot Deals

Costco

Huawei Watch 3 Pro - $497.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2022 5:26 pm
[OP]
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jun 23, 2005
24414 posts
196163 upvotes
GTA

[Costco] Huawei Watch 3 Pro - $497.99

Costco has the Huawei Watch 3 Pro for $497.99. There was a recent price drop on Amazon and this is $50 less than that Amazon sale price.

https://www.costco.ca/huawei-watch-3-pr ... 27314.html
Thread Summary
Political, Off Topic and other Thread Derailing comments will be removed without warning and users posting such content may receive infractions in accordance with our forum rules.

If you're shopping for more options, RFD Reviews has a roundup of the best smartwatches!
16 replies
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 1, 2020
966 posts
2458 upvotes
Amazing, charging more than apple watch. Should be twice as good as apple watch to justify that pricing, no?
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2011
10560 posts
3685 upvotes
EmpressLisaSu wrote: Amazing, charging more than apple watch. Should be twice as good as apple watch to justify that pricing, no?
Because... It's somehow twice as expensive?
Deal Addict
Jul 18, 2019
1629 posts
4164 upvotes
North York ON
EmpressLisaSu wrote: Amazing, charging more than apple watch. Should be twice as good as apple watch to justify that pricing, no?
Lmao - what kind of logic is that? That something costs more so it should be twice as good to justify the price.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 1, 2020
966 posts
2458 upvotes
clseea wrote: Because... It's somehow twice as expensive?
No, it's not twice the price of an apple watch. Reason why the item would need to offer more performance in proportion to how much more it costs compared to apple, is because Huawei doesn't have nearly the same brand power or mindshare as Apple, especially out here in the west. If it prices itself too high, then it might not do too well, even IF it is a superior device. My "twice as good" is approximate and is a euphemism for "noticeably better".
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2011
10560 posts
3685 upvotes
EmpressLisaSu wrote: No, it's not twice the price of an apple watch. Reason why the item would need to offer more performance in proportion to how much more it costs compared to apple, is because Huawei doesn't have nearly the same brand power or mindshare as Apple, especially out here in the west. If it prices itself too high, then it might not do too well, even IF it is a superior device. My "twice as good" is approximate and is a euphemism for "noticeably better".
The price isn't overly enticing, I agree. But I'll take this over an Apple Watch any day.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 19, 2017
5200 posts
3673 upvotes
Vancouver
EmpressLisaSu wrote: Amazing, charging more than apple watch. Should be twice as good as apple watch to justify that pricing, no?
It’s not twice as good but some actually do prefer it over apple series 7. The battery life is suppose to be a lot better.
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1062 posts
171 upvotes
Costco.ca also has Huawei GT3 for much less as $247.99 even the sensor is 5.0 vs 4.5 on 3 Pro:
https://www.costco.ca/huawei-watch-gt3- ... 36463.html

One of the main benefits is these watches will last several days vs. apple you must charge almost everyday.

Here is the youtube review by the guy who owns both:
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 1, 2020
966 posts
2458 upvotes
clseea wrote: The price isn't overly enticing, I agree. But I'll take this over an Apple Watch any day.
I daily wear the Huawei Watch GT, and I second this... but only if it's at a good price. I got mine for $99 =) Love not having to charge for like a week.
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2011
10560 posts
3685 upvotes
EmpressLisaSu wrote: I daily wear the Huawei Watch GT, and I second this... but only if it's at a good price. I got mine for $99 =) Love not having to charge for like a week.
Same actually, but was only $59 Face With Stuck-out Tongue
Jr. Member
Oct 5, 2011
182 posts
59 upvotes
Toronto
Nice, i didn't know in Canada there are still Huawei devices selling...i thought they were all gone...missed the P40 Pro in Fido/Rogers back in the days....
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 7, 2007
10696 posts
2338 upvotes
I have Huawei watch 3. cute little band for under 100. highly recommend that. I'm not sure if i'd pay this much.
Deal Fanatic
May 18, 2009
7085 posts
2160 upvotes
Richmond Hill
apparently, canadian esims do not work with this watch so this phone cannot make calls/text/internet on its own

isn't that the main selling point of this watch and why its so pricey?
Member
Feb 4, 2013
365 posts
127 upvotes
Guelph
How are people getting the watch 3 for $100 and lessor?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 30, 2005
1839 posts
1421 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
48mm ... 6-7mm too big for me.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24041 posts
30619 upvotes
A better question is why are Samsung Watches such a disappointment?

I'm telling everyone I know.
.

Top