• Feb 25th, 2019 11:32 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Oct 10, 2016
186 posts
279 upvotes

[Costco] Huggies Diaper 9$ Off At Costco

Time to stock up on diapers. 9$ off on huggies diaper at Costco until March 4th.

Not lava hot deal but really good price for quality diapers.
34 replies
Oct 2, 2012
412 posts
280 upvotes
Ottawa
It's a good deal, I just wish I liked Huggies. Pampers Swaddlers for this family. I just can't stand the elastic system on the Huggies.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1589 posts
813 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
FYI, checkout51 has $0.5 cash back offer on Huggins diaper at the moment
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5096 posts
2447 upvotes
A Place to Stand
These are cheaper at Amazon with free delivery. With the family subscribe and save discount, they come out cheaper than Costco even factoring in the $9 off. And you don't even have to think, they just end up on your doorstep at your predetermined schedule.
Jun 13, 2017
585 posts
382 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
midget_man wrote: These are cheaper at Amazon with free delivery. With the family subscribe and save discount, they come out cheaper than Costco even factoring in the $9 off. And you don't even have to think, they just end up on your doorstep at your predetermined schedule.
Can you give us the calculation? I have been considering to pay for the Prime membership.
"If you offend the OP instead of thanking him, I will gladly report you for either harassment or off-topic."

ArloCopter
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
2914 posts
1412 upvotes
midget_man wrote: These are cheaper at Amazon with free delivery. With the family subscribe and save discount, they come out cheaper than Costco even factoring in the $9 off. And you don't even have to think, they just end up on your doorstep at your predetermined schedule.
What is your delivery frequency? I'd assume monthly? How do you know what size each month?
Mar 2, 2015
33 posts
10 upvotes
kanewtz wrote: What is your delivery frequency? I'd assume monthly? How do you know what size each month?
Just cancel your subscription and resubscribe to a larger size.
Feb 24, 2017
126 posts
46 upvotes
Anyone know if the Kirkland brand diapers ever go on sale?
Deal Addict
May 22, 2006
2216 posts
817 upvotes
Toronto
AndrewL721 wrote: Just cancel your subscription and resubscribe to a larger size.
I think I had done the math and it was fairly close in pricing. And although this works, I've had an issue timing the diaper size changes to the point where while waiting for my scheduled delivery, I have had to run to Loblaws to pick up a box (which increases the average cost per diaper). I've resorted to getting boxes from costco and simply being able to return the unopened boxes as needed much more worthwhile (especially for the early months.. so far).
Jan 12, 2011
281 posts
240 upvotes
smeeae wrote: Anyone know if the Kirkland brand diapers ever go on sale?
I know they used to usually the week after the huggies diapers. Not sure if that is the case anymore. Been a couple years for me.
Aug 5, 2008
607 posts
382 upvotes
No, they are not actually. Costco is with the $9 is cheaper.
Jun 13, 2017
585 posts
382 upvotes
Ajax, Ontario
Rlcky wrote: like right now there's $3 coupon on pampers https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B00DDMIWIO/ref ... il_0?psc=1

pampers.jpg
Thanks for the effort. But having other people said the difference is too close and the struggle to keep up with the scheduled delivery, made me decide to just save my $79 for other things. I am already paying $120 for a Costco membership.

I also looked up the movies they offer for the Prime members, and the movies I want to watch are not free. :(
Last edited by adhika on Feb 26th, 2018 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you offend the OP instead of thanking him, I will gladly report you for either harassment or off-topic."

ArloCopter
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5096 posts
2447 upvotes
A Place to Stand
adhika wrote: Can you give us the calculation? I have been considering to pay for the Prime membership.
I pay $29 for a box delivered to my door. The price is the same for all sizes, you just get a few less diapers per box as the size goes up. For the size I get now, its a box of 180 for $29. I don't know what the cost is at Costco now with the discount, but every time I've seen them on sale there, they are ALWAYS more than I pay. And I'd have to lug the huge box home.
kanewtz wrote: What is your delivery frequency? I'd assume monthly? How do you know what size each month?
Yes, once a month. When the wife tells me the current size is getting a bit tight, I just simply change the next delivery to the next size up. A few simple clicks and you can modify size, and frequency. If we're running low, have the delivery come sooner, if we have too many, delay it by a bit. Never had an issue yet in all the time I've been having them sent from Amazon. Never ran out, and never wasted a diaper due to incorrect sizing as the baby grows. Its nice to not even have to think about it, they just show up at the door, and I see the box and I'm like "oh yeah, probably getting low on diapers". And saves not having to run out to Costco when they are getting low, because I know It'll end up costing me a hell of a lot more money when I walk out of the store with my cart full of stuff I never intended to buy.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 19, 2003
5096 posts
2447 upvotes
A Place to Stand
cutey130 wrote: No, they are not actually. Costco is with the $9 is cheaper.
What is the Costco price right now with the $9 off?
Deal Fanatic
May 9, 2009
6132 posts
2088 upvotes
Montreal
adhika wrote: Thanks for the effort. But having other people said the difference is too close and the struggle to keep up with the scheduled delivery, made me decide to just save my $79 for other things. I am already paying $120 for a Costco membership.

I also looked up the movies they offer for the Prime members, and the movies I want to watch are not free. :(
If you have the Executive Membership, you should deduct the value of your cash back reward from the price of the membership.

If you order from Amazon frequently, the Prime membership is worthwhile. But it's not worth if you're only use it for the diaper discount. Walmart now offers a 20% subscribe & save discount on diapers at no extra cost.
May 17, 2010
287 posts
175 upvotes
midget_man wrote: What is the Costco price right now with the $9 off?
Size 2, Little Snugglers, 174 diapers, $36.99 before discount (if I'm not mistaken it was $35.49 just 2 weeks ago), $27.99 after discount.
Size 3, Little Movers, 210 diapers, $44.99 before discount, $35.99 after discount.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2011
3061 posts
12745 upvotes
Saint-Eustache
Difference between Costco and amazon diapers, the price at amazon is same for all sizes but the costco price may vary between sizes.
Rogers Unlimited Province, 12gb $39/month!