Hot Deals

[Costco] Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes 18pk/64ct/1152 total $19.99 $

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2021 11:51 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2009
1039 posts
3647 upvotes
Van Isle

[Costco] Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes 18pk/64ct/1152 total $19.99 $

Works out to .01735 per sheet which is hot.

Image
inappropriate signature
49 replies
Newbie
May 19, 2018
63 posts
33 upvotes
Calgary
Good wipes at a good price. Personally my wife prefers it over Pampers 1200 box wipes.
Newbie
Nov 14, 2017
34 posts
16 upvotes
Sane here, these are alot more convenient than pampers.
Sr. Member
Feb 27, 2010
553 posts
303 upvotes
jackkk wrote: Sane here, these are alot more convenient than pampers.
Off topic but did they stop selling the huggies diapers size 6? Checked online and in store and no where to be found
Banned
Jun 13, 2020
175 posts
159 upvotes
Thanks been waiting for this. The wipes at Walmart are cheaper but they are definitely thinner and come in big annoying bags compared to these Costco ones.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 2, 2008
653 posts
318 upvotes
jackkk wrote: Sane here, these are alot more convenient than pampers.
What make it more convenient than pampers?
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:
Newbie
Nov 14, 2017
34 posts
16 upvotes
juve4lfe wrote: Off topic but did they stop selling the huggies diapers size 6? Checked online and in store and no where to be found
That I am not sure, you can always check with the desk at checkout for stocks.
Newbie
Nov 14, 2017
34 posts
16 upvotes
bluewish wrote: What make it more convenient than pampers?
Huggies wipe have flip-top lids on each package. The Pamper's wipes had just been refills that you need to put into a box to use. Not sure if they came out the same flip-top packaging now, if they did, then nvm :)
Member
Aug 24, 2006
248 posts
213 upvotes
GTA
Any idea how much the Kirkland Tencel baby wipes cost? Wondering if this is a better deal or Kirkland.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Apr 2, 2008
653 posts
318 upvotes
jackkk wrote: Huggies wipe have flip-top lids on each package. The Pamper's wipes had just been refills that you need to put into a box to use. Not sure if they came out the same flip-top packaging now, if they did, then nvm :)
Pampers has both versions now and you need to pay attention to the image on the box to pick the one that you prefer. I personally like pampers more because it is stretchier but huggies wipes are thicker
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:
Member
User avatar
Jan 8, 2005
363 posts
28 upvotes
These haven't gone on sale in a few months. I ended up buying four boxes which should keep me going for a while with two in diapers. It's a good price.
Member
Aug 6, 2012
290 posts
121 upvotes
TORONTO
Zndrew wrote: Any idea how much the Kirkland Tencel baby wipes cost? Wondering if this is a better deal or Kirkland.
By square meter these are cheaper on sale than the Kirkland at regular price. Still prefer the Kirkland though since they're thicker and do a better job for us.
Member
Sep 29, 2009
351 posts
121 upvotes
Kitchener
jeremy4 wrote: By square meter these are cheaper on sale than the Kirkland at regular price. Still prefer the Kirkland though since they're thicker and do a better job for us.
Yeah, unless the three dollar difference of this sale price vs the Kirkland brand is going to break you I don’t know why you’d be in Costco and choose anything over the Kirkland wipes. They’re way better than any others.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2009
1039 posts
3647 upvotes
Van Isle
Consequence wrote: Yeah, unless the three dollar difference of this sale price vs the Kirkland brand is going to break you I don’t know why you’d be in Costco and choose anything over the Kirkland wipes. They’re way better than any others.
Not sure about the quality difference in the wipes themselves but one thing for sure is this is RFD....People here obsess over pennies. For instance what kind of stable genius invents a toilet paper calculator? I use that weekly! LOL
inappropriate signature
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 6, 2002
1218 posts
515 upvotes
Vancouver
While Kirkland is better deal, I must say the Huggies one is easier to pull out from package and less likely to pull out more than one at a time. From time to time, when pulling a wipe out of Kirkland container, two or three may come out at once.
Last edited by brucele on Feb 6th, 2021 8:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 15, 2006
1766 posts
555 upvotes
bluewish wrote: What make it more convenient than pampers?
I hated pampers wipes. They were so sticky so when you pull one out it would just keep coming out. Also I didn't like that sticky liquid for wiping. I always made sure to wipe it off again with a wet washcloths. Huggies one felt more natural and more like wipe+water and overall better for baby's skin.
Member
Oct 6, 2018
361 posts
465 upvotes
If you have a wipes warmer, definitely get the Huggies. Kirkland and Pampers do not compare at all.

Although I must say the Pampers one is very smooth and probably feels best for the baby Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

Top