Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes 18pk/64ct/1152 total $19.99 $

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2021 11:51 am
Deal Addict
Feb 27, 2005
2556 posts
1619 upvotes
brucele wrote: While Kirkland is better deal, I must say the Huggies one is easier to pull put from package and less likely to pull out more than one at a time. From time to time, when pulling a wipe out of Kirkland container, two or three may come out at once.
Same here. Such a sham.
Feb 23, 2011
205 posts
550 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Debating on how much to stock up on. How often do these go on sale?
Sep 1, 2011
519 posts
660 upvotes
coquitlam
damn spent 100 bucks on wipes and 40 bucks on tissue paper...kids are not cheap lol
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1419 posts
5713 upvotes
Van Isle
RenxoBC wrote: damn spent 100 bucks on wipes and 40 bucks on tissue paper...kids are not cheap lol
You know what they say....buy em cheap and stack em deep!
Abstinence makes the church grow fondlers
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2009
1419 posts
5713 upvotes
Van Isle
The canucks were thoroughly embarassed again, "TOMRFD" upvoted my post and now all I need is a date with Cicciolina to make it best night ever.
Abstinence makes the church grow fondlers
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2007
2240 posts
65 upvotes
when does the sale end?
Deal Addict
Jan 26, 2017
1859 posts
2808 upvotes
juve4lfe wrote: Off topic but did they stop selling the huggies diapers size 6? Checked online and in store and no where to be found
At size 6, the child is usually fully potty trained by then that’s why stores don’t normally carry that size anymore.
How old is your child?
Deal Guru
Jul 12, 2003
12400 posts
4937 upvotes
Toronto
Using this wipes now, the wiper always stick one to the next one, you have to use another hand to separate it. Not easy when you are using one hand holding your baby's feet and try to clean their bud but the damn wipers doesn't separate. Angry Face
Retired Forum Moderator February 2009 - June 2015
Jan 19, 2006
414 posts
46 upvotes
Grabbed 3 boxes today. We personally prefer these over all the other brands (Kirkland, pampers and even hello bello).

Opening is larger so it’s easier to get wipes and find that it doesn’t tear as easily vs the Kirkland (by my 1 yr old). Also the Kirkland had fibers come off for us. Almost wanted to return it but was too lazy...
Oct 21, 2009
20 posts
37 upvotes
Toronto
tried these, kirkland and pampers

Kirkland has a pretty good price all year round. I find the wipes to be a bit drier and not as good for dried diapers.

Pampers came in bags that had to be placed in a more convenient package everytime so i didnt like it.

Huggies are "damper" and come ina nice packaging so i feel this ones the brst of the three. When on sale at costco, irs the best price youll ever find.

Not sure about others but the wipes (all 3 brands) just "rip" once in a while and it sucks. But after doing diapers everyday for a year, im not squeamish anymore.

Hope this helps
Nov 1, 2012
463 posts
624 upvotes
Markham
This is the first time I’ve seen these on sale since the pandemic started.
Sep 12, 2020
119 posts
212 upvotes
Greater Toronto Area
Just called and confirmed at Costco heartland location, they have 500 in stock at this price Thumbs Up Sign
Jul 16, 2015
825 posts
891 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Bought 2 yesterday when I was at Costco. I tried buying from Amazon with Subscribe and save and they're not nearly as nice as the one from Costco. Costco's are individually packaged instead of 2 large bags and feel a lot nicer and wetter.
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2009
2211 posts
1356 upvotes
Thanks for the heads up OP.

Tip for anyone who find Huggies too dry, I find that turning them upside down when storing/use helps.
Deal Expert
Nov 16, 2004
26683 posts
15290 upvotes
Toronto
Bebo123 wrote: At size 6, the child is usually fully potty trained by then that’s why stores don’t normally carry that size anymore.
How old is your child?
I guess I got a tall kid. Almost size 6, nowhere near potty trained. 2 turning 3 soon - boy

I've seen size 6, you should be fine. I will look next time I'm in store now that it was pointed out.
I think it's just an online absence or lack of stock

These are the only wipes I buy
gujusouljah wrote: This is the first time I’ve seen these on sale since the pandemic started.
They tend to go on sale without notice (like this sale).
I saw it on the Costco post thread so headed over to Costco before this post. They were at the front door at the Warden location in Scarborough, ON
RedFlagDeals Addict
Wash your car at Petro-Canada? Think again! Car damaged and nobody cares
Esso Price Privileges Card, 25% Off - save some money on gas
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
3741 posts
3965 upvotes
Toronto
Viome wrote: Debating on how much to stock up on. How often do these go on sale?
They use to go on sale often. But since the pandemic Costco is smart not have not put them on sale as people will still buy them never the less. The last time the Kirkland brand went on sale was over six months ago.
Apr 1, 2011
480 posts
457 upvotes
Toronto
Pampers wipes are too wet. I always have to use dry wipes afterwards before the new diapers.

Btw, if you haven't tried the dry wipes, you should! It is a game changer for diaper care. I recommend the whoopies brand on Amazon or the Soondongi softmate (a Korean brand where you can find at T&T sometimes).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)