Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Huggies Natural Wipes - $20

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2020 6:01 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 28, 2004
1930 posts
395 upvotes
Burlington

[Costco] Huggies Natural Wipes - $20

Costco has Huggies Natural baby wipes for $20.

https://www.redflagdeals.com/flyers/cos ... 20-154102/

An extra $10 online compared to in-store. https://www.costco.ca/huggies-natural-c ... 17309.html
39 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jun 5, 2010
1269 posts
2062 upvotes
Toronto
Can't comment on the price for the wipes. But just my opinion on Huggies wipes, the Kirkland ones are superior. The Huggies ones rip more easily. I used a few packages when they went on sale, but then back to Pampers. Then tried the Kirkland ones. Much prefer these.

Might be personal preference, but I had a wipe rip one too many times during a diaper change with my baby, and let's just say that was the end of that.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2005
4827 posts
1456 upvotes
definitely a personal preference thing. I find the Kirkland wipes too dry.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 10, 2004
1476 posts
2313 upvotes
simplypop wrote: Which one is safer for the baby bum?
I've tried both and one of them dissolved the skin of my baby's bum and the other one didn't. Not gonna tell you which though.





jk... they're both safe.
Costco's are more fabric'y and harder to tear while Huggies are softer and moister...
It's just personal preference, the parents' preference that is. Baby doesn't care! :P
Newbie
Mar 14, 2018
28 posts
17 upvotes
Which one is safer for pets…if anyone know, since dogs will inevitably lick some up
Member
User avatar
Sep 18, 2017
424 posts
528 upvotes
Vancouver
kerokd wrote: Which one is safer for pets…if anyone know, since dogs will inevitably lick some up
Another recent thread mentioned that the Kirkland brand ones had a chemical that isn’t that great for babies and pets
Member
Oct 18, 2006
302 posts
69 upvotes
We've used a ton of wipes in the past 18 months. We used to use WaterWipes when my son was an infant, and these are definitely much softer and better for sensitive skin. I do recommend them if price is no object; we got them as a very generous gift, and bought a few more. However, not only are they expensive, but they are small. They worked well for when he was EBF, and his poops were infrequent and relatively small.

Now that he's older and he's actually eating real food (plus nursing), I hate WaterWipes. My wife found a pack last week, and I told her to shove them in the diaper bag for emergencies. They're way too small now, and you end up using 2 or 3. The Huggies wipes are pretty good, but I'll echo the above commenter who said they rip easily. The Kirkland wipes are superior, and you don't feel like you're throwing money away when you have to use 2 or 3. I can usually get away with 1.

I think the Kirkland ones were on sale last week? We bought a box. They last forever.
Newbie
Mar 14, 2018
28 posts
17 upvotes
kaiseki wrote: Another recent thread mentioned that the Kirkland brand ones had a chemical that isn’t that great for babies and pets
OK thank you, will pick this up if I see it
Jr. Member
Aug 29, 2012
122 posts
100 upvotes
WINNIPEG
When superstore / Loblaws has this same item on sale for the same price, there might also be a manufacturs coupon for $10 off when you buy two Huggies products.

IMHO that is the best price for Huggies Natural Wipes.
Newbie
Jul 19, 2013
86 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
themikewoo wrote: When superstore / Loblaws has this same item on sale for the same price, there might also be a manufacturs coupon for $10 off when you buy two Huggies products.

IMHO that is the best price for Huggies Natural Wipes.

Except Costco ones are individually packed and Superstore ones require tubs. I buy a mix of both.
Jr. Member
Aug 29, 2012
122 posts
100 upvotes
WINNIPEG
mandm1209 wrote:
Except Costco ones are individually packed and Superstore ones require tubs. I buy a mix of both.
I never knew that. I guess I have only purchased one box from Costco, Costco also has the 2% for executive members using the MasterCard. Looking at strictly price per wipe I'm sure people will choose what's best for them and their families.
Member
Apr 23, 2016
268 posts
277 upvotes
Kelowna
HorizonXP wrote: We've used a ton of wipes in the past 18 months. We used to use WaterWipes when my son was an infant, and these are definitely much softer and better for sensitive skin. I do recommend them if price is no object; we got them as a very generous gift, and bought a few more. However, not only are they expensive, but they are small. They worked well for when he was EBF, and his poops were infrequent and relatively small.

Now that he's older and he's actually eating real food (plus nursing), I hate WaterWipes. My wife found a pack last week, and I told her to shove them in the diaper bag for emergencies. They're way too small now, and you end up using 2 or 3. The Huggies wipes are pretty good, but I'll echo the above commenter who said they rip easily. The Kirkland wipes are superior, and you don't feel like you're throwing money away when you have to use 2 or 3. I can usually get away with 1.

I think the Kirkland ones were on sale last week? We bought a box. They last forever.
Impressive. I use like 10.
Member
Jul 16, 2015
310 posts
127 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Since everyone's chiming in on personal preferences here, I bought the huggies wipes from amazon and they are not as nice feeling nor as wet as the ones from costco. I cancelled my subscribe and save and bought it there.

Top