• Dec 10th, 2019 12:31 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1393 posts
842 upvotes
Lac St-Jean

[Costco] iGO eXtreme 2.0 Electric Fat Tire Bicycle - $1899.99

On sale again. I dont know anything about this bike. Only thing i know is a a fat bike is so funny. If you want the bike, i suggest not waiting too long because inventory seem spotty. I know there is a trick to see real inventory but i dont know how. Edit: plenty of stock! Thanks for the info.
Here a link to the last time the product was on sale.
costco-daily-holiday-deals-day-11-dec-7 ... #p30185906
Last edited by RougeJeff on Dec 9th, 2019 3:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
15 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 6, 2018
6540 posts
5717 upvotes
Pretty interesting that the product photos were taken with an iPhone also that they used Nm to measure the torque.
Nov 15, 2005
709 posts
391 upvotes
Montreal
JFRACINE wrote: On sale again. I dont know anything about this bike. Only thing i know is a a fat bike is so funny. If you want the bike, i suggest not waiting too long because inventory seem spotty. I know there is a trick to see real inventory but i dont know how.
costco-daily-holiday-deals-day-11-dec-7 ... #p30185906
We're sorry, only 174 are available for item 1369516. Please adjust your quantity and try again.

Cart total quantity cannot exceed 999

you need to add 999 has quantity it will tell you how much left
Koodo 6gb call/text - 40$
Virgin Mobile 50/10 unlimited - 39,99$
Deal Fanatic
Oct 6, 2007
8596 posts
5459 upvotes
Kootenays
Fat bikes are extremely popular around here. The local trail club even bought a special groomer to lay trail in fresh snow.

Dec 9, 2012
72 posts
27 upvotes
Hi, Just want to share my exp with this bike. I bought one on Kijiji for 1200$, adventure 2018 version. So happy with it, the build quality is very good. This is a very good deal and if you live in Laval, Quebec, you can receive a rebate upto 400$ which makes it super hot. If i live in laval, i would buy this instantly, no brainer.
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
2716 posts
3640 upvotes
SAINT JOHN
DavidG88021 wrote: TELL ME ONE THING. HOW FAST CAN IT GO?
Bike will not go faster then 32km/h on flat ground. If you decide to say go max speed at 32km/h at Bayview Ave / McNicoll Ave before that approx 45% grade hill and go down the hill you will go faster.

If you want to go faster then 32km/h on the flat terrain then the bike would need to be modded to do so but the laws in Ontario (not sure about the rest of Canada) for ebikes is max speed of 32km/h.
...Location: GTA North
If this post has helped you please click the 'THANKS' button.
GTA Grocery Highlights (updated weekly) thread
[WTB] Looking for a Netbook for $150 or under (~$100)
Banned
Feb 6, 2017
2176 posts
1257 upvotes
Anyone use this in the winter? Can it plow through the snow?
Jun 3, 2019
60 posts
199 upvotes
thedealhunter2000 wrote:
Bike will not go faster then 32km/h on flat ground. If you decide to say go max speed at 32km/h at Bayview Ave / McNicoll Ave before that approx 45% grade hill and go down the hill you will go faster.

If you want to go faster then 32km/h on the flat terrain then the bike would need to be modded to do so but the laws in Ontario (not sure about the rest of Canada) for ebikes is max speed of 32km/h.
I assume this is just the max speed with the electrical assist? Might be a stupid question, but you can just pedal harder to exceed 32 km/h, right?
Last edited by biggestbarnacle on Dec 9th, 2019 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jun 10, 2011
609 posts
535 upvotes
look cool but The battery is subject to a 18 month warranty if properly maintained...
kind of short warranty on the battery
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1393 posts
842 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
FarisK28471 wrote: Is this a good deal? Anyone have this bike?
It's a entry level ebike. Its probably not a good choice for steep hills. Brakes are mechanichal and motor is entry level. Its not bad quality and most ebikes are very similar depending of the price. I'm not saying its not good but you may have to upgrade a few parts.
Dec 3, 2009
228 posts
49 upvotes
Burlington
I own an IGO I needed some parts was impossible to get any kind of customer service from them .
Also have a Daymak Florence fat trike. No issues with them at all.
Parts in stock. Answer every question promptly.
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
1830 posts
1054 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
FarisK28471 wrote: I assume this is just the max speed with the electrical assist? Might be a stupid question, but you can just pedal harder to exceed 32 km/h, right?
Yes. You can go faster, there will simply be no more additional pedal assist.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 3, 2010
1393 posts
842 upvotes
Lac St-Jean
rugman100 wrote: I own an IGO I needed some parts was impossible to get any kind of customer service from them .
Also have a Daymak Florence fat trike. No issues with them at all.
Parts in stock. Answer every question promptly.
I just bought one from Biktrix. Sadly, i'm having a few problems with the motor and the pedal assistance. But customer service seem very good so far. I'll update the post in case some people wondered about this canadian company.