Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Costco - Innova Lighting 4 Light LED Fixed Track $40

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 19th, 2019 4:06 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Expert
Apr 21, 2004
58648 posts
24637 upvotes
bonterra wrote: $10 off on this light fixture this week.
Anyone know if this is still on sale this week? Might need to brighten up our unfinished basement.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 24, 2006
7000 posts
1122 upvotes
Toronto
point2deals wrote: Does this imply that if one/two bulbs goes down, the track is almost useless you don't mind 2/3 lights on a track?
Correct.
I Declare - The official guide to your Customs exemptions and item restrictions when returning to Canada from abroad.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2005
1000 posts
409 upvotes
St. Catharines ON
Vanno wrote: On the saveonenergy.ca site it lists 'Costco is participating in coupon events only. Costco will not accept coupons outside of event periods.'
I tried to use the coupon and no luck. But it is still an amazing deal since 2 LED bulbs are 27.99.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2005
1000 posts
409 upvotes
St. Catharines ON
alanbrenton wrote: Anyone know if this is still on sale this week? Might need to brighten up our unfinished basement.
10 off until 6/30.
Aug 17, 2008
46 posts
13 upvotes
Wasaga Beach, ON
Well this sucks. Two years after buying four of these INE6028BPC fixtures, one of them has failed. The LEDs don't all illuminate and the ones that do are about 100 times less bright than they should be so they don't actually light up any of the surrounding area.

I took the fixture apart and I think they defective part is the actual LEDs that are mounted to the silver sheet of metal with three tiny screws. This is a long shot but does anyone have any suggestions on how I could either get that part replaced or buy another fixture? I doubt Costco carries them anymore and I don't want to replace ALL FOUR of my matching outside porch/driveway lights.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)