Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Inspire Fitness FTX functional trainer and bench $1680

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 8th, 2022 8:10 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1569 posts
4001 upvotes
nowhere2010 wrote: Just my 2 cents.
Personally I bought this machine for workouts such as Lat pulldown, sitting bar rowing, Pull ups, Ring workout, shoulder cable exercises, triceps, bicep curls, etc. and definitely not dead lifts as I still have my other dedicated small rack, barbells, etc. for those workouts. So it depends on what you want to do and then decide your purchase.
On pulley ratio, yes definitely not for too advanced heavy lifters but for me personally, i am not going to exceed the supplied weights anyways
100% it's definitely a complementary machine rather than an all in one.

I'm confident both Vitruvian and Peloton are already working on mechanisms for lat pull downs and other exercises requiring a wall mount. I think those machines may be the most complete I'll be able to obtain in a condo setting.
Jul 7, 2020
891 posts
493 upvotes
DeltaSingh wrote: 100% it's definitely a complementary machine rather than an all in one.

I'm confident both Vitruvian and Peloton are already working on mechanisms for lat pull downs and other exercises requiring a wall mount. I think those machines may be the most complete I'll be able to obtain in a condo setting.
I highly doubt if we will be able to see just one box/machine letting us do all workouts without compromising the form or whatever with same quality. Say, in that Inspire FTX trainer, I still can do all workouts excluding a few like dead lift, etc. (though always possible but Just that I am not comfortable) and also standard bench cable fly, etc. My point is that regardless of technology, there are still lot of people out here who would like to use Barbell and then use whatever max potential from these machines. But for a compact home usage with limited space, this definitely wins all stars especially on that price point.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2016
1569 posts
4001 upvotes
nowhere2010 wrote: I highly doubt if we will be able to see just one box/machine letting us do all workouts without compromising the form or whatever with same quality.

My point is that regardless of technology, there are still lot of people out here who would like to use Barbell.
Both Vitruvian and Peloton Platform have bars, the movement/form/etc are identical to a barbell, especially with the included specialized benches for bench presses.

Definitely take a look, there's a new subreddit dedicated to this stuff I came across: reddit.com/r/smartfitness

Automatic weight loading and unloading [including safety features], smart eccentric resistance and their compact designs are all killer features unattainable by traditional methods. I think it's the future of fitness.
Oct 18, 2013
134 posts
103 upvotes
Abbotsford
Anyone seen one in store online been sold out

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)