Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Instant Savings Booklet Feb 1 to 28

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 26th, 2021 8:45 pm
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2019
1145 posts
1884 upvotes
Canada
riseagainstthemachine wrote: anyone ever try the canned chicken?
The Kirkland Signature chicken breast cans go on sale about once per year. Sometimes only for executive members.
Sep 8, 2006
830 posts
336 upvotes
Surrey
RandomMember wrote: Buddy, you’re honest.
I must tell you, most of us on RFD are cheap and wasting out time for saving peanuts in the scheme of life.
covid restrictions are further fueling the hobby!
Dec 27, 2017
263 posts
374 upvotes
Gtabuddy wrote: Depends on how cheap you are. I bought a shower caddy, and 2 days later it went on sale for like $15 less, but it’s not even worth my time to line up in the returns line. Maybe if you could do a price match online I would do it, but $15 is peanuts in the scheme of life.
You can actually buy a lot of peanuts for $15. This is RFD. You may be the only poster who wouldn't line up 5 minutes to save $15. I would do it every time.
Deal Addict
Apr 19, 2010
3071 posts
1585 upvotes
Thoughts on the 34" LG Monitor?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2002
6456 posts
925 upvotes
Just bought the Royal 15 page crosscut shredder on clearance for $69.99 last week, Is the Royal 12 page micro cut shredder any better other than the different cut method? Worth the $10 difference?
Deal Expert
Oct 30, 2006
16321 posts
7966 upvotes
Gtabuddy wrote: Depends on how cheap you are. I bought a shower caddy, and 2 days later it went on sale for like $15 less, but it’s not even worth my time to line up in the returns line. Maybe if you could do a price match online I would do it, but $15 is peanuts in the scheme of life.
A penny saved is a penny earned.
Aug 19, 2010
71 posts
8 upvotes
Sherbrooke, Qc
inferno_gn wrote: Hi there,

With the shutdown in Quebec until Feb 8 (and I have a feeling it will be extended again), most of the items won't be for sale here.

Ju Leon...
Dixit -'Wallet safe'... until ???
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2013
1618 posts
675 upvotes
HeartofDarius13 wrote: You can actually buy a lot of peanuts for $15. This is RFD. You may be the only poster who wouldn't line up 5 minutes to save $15. I would do it every time.
I can't stand the thought of overpaying by $15, so I would waste more than $15' worth of time to get my $15 back. :D
"I've saved so much money, I have practically MADE money!" :)
Nov 23, 2012
602 posts
300 upvotes
Toronto
I usually buy at least one item on the costco flyer. This time there is nothing that interests me, which rarely happens...
Sep 13, 2006
73 posts
238 upvotes
Etobicoke
Anyone try the william spartivento organic coffee (sumatra)? Seems they are a roaster from quebec. Anyone try their coffee. Price seems good for organic beans. 1kg for 12.99.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2003
2290 posts
1949 upvotes
kanewtz wrote: Thoughts on the 34" LG Monitor?
In most monitor threads, you have people complaining about 1080 on even a 27" monitor, so I doubt you'll get a lot of good feedback on the same resolution at 34".
Deal Addict
May 11, 2003
2842 posts
720 upvotes
jtcb wrote: Just bought the Royal 15 page crosscut shredder on clearance for $69.99 last week, Is the Royal 12 page micro cut shredder any better other than the different cut method? Worth the $10 difference?
Where did you get the shredder for $70? Don't really want to spend more than that on a shredder.
(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.
Jun 22, 2016
495 posts
381 upvotes
Not important
Tojued wrote: Can I retroactively apply a coupon? Like I bought something yesterday and now I have a coupon to save $8 on same item. Or I should just return and repurchase...
I literally keep all my Costco receipts in a file and highlight everything I want to price adjust within 3 months. You don’t need to return and repurchase, these aren’t physical coupons. Most the time , all the foods already eaten and I just have the receipt. And yes, I’m that person who price adjusts a food item that’s now 3 dollars off. But I go at odd times when I shop and I know the line at returns is short. To the 15 dollar guy , nope. I’d line up at least 20 min for that haha.
Deal Addict
Apr 7, 2011
1293 posts
1643 upvotes
ottawa
mikea wrote: Anyone try the william spartivento organic coffee (sumatra)? Seems they are a roaster from quebec. Anyone try their coffee. Price seems good for organic beans. 1kg for 12.99.
Tried the espresso roast before. Was probably some of the worst beans I've had. Oily was the least of my issues. Needless to say I wouldn't buy it again. The limited Kirkland coffee is times better for almost the same price. The Peruvian roast was like $10 for 2 lbs.
Banned
Jan 1, 2021
374 posts
158 upvotes
Lag333 wrote: I literally keep all my Costco receipts in a file and highlight everything I want to price adjust within 3 months. You don’t need to return and repurchase, these aren’t physical coupons. Most the time , all the foods already eaten and I just have the receipt. And yes, I’m that person who price adjusts a food item that’s now 3 dollars off. But I go at odd times when I shop and I know the line at returns is short. To the 15 dollar guy , nope. I’d line up at least 20 min for that haha.
Your location allows for price adjustments within 3 months?

The locations around me say 30 days.
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12614 posts
2318 upvotes
RandomMember wrote: Buddy, you’re honest.
I must tell you, most of us on RFD are cheap and wasting out time for saving peanuts in the scheme of life.
Agreed, the stuff I do because of RFD is embarrassing.
Jun 22, 2016
495 posts
381 upvotes
Not important
faihai wrote: Your location allows for price adjustments within 3 months?

The locations around me say 30 days.
ya mine is 90 days I don't know why it's different between various Costcos. I'm in the West. They even said if I was a few days off then that's fine too.
Sep 13, 2006
73 posts
238 upvotes
Etobicoke
stcv3 wrote: Tried the espresso roast before. Was probably some of the worst beans I've had. Oily was the least of my issues. Needless to say I wouldn't buy it again. The limited Kirkland coffee is times better for almost the same price. The Peruvian roast was like $10 for 2 lbs.
Thanks for the info! There is limited choice with organic beans at Costco and the price for organic beans tends to be much higher outside of Costco. I've been drinking the Zavida Organica from Costco and that's ok. Was hoping the Williams' Organic Sumatra wouldn't be terrible, I may just buy a bag to try at that price. Otherwise I'll "splurge" and get the Balzac's Farmer's blend.