Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

It's here! Kirkland Signature logo sweatshirt $24.99 (Sold out in grey)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2021 5:14 pm
May 8, 2008
586 posts
964 upvotes
kingofwale wrote: Rfd staff didn’t help its own thread a few weeks ago from getting hundreds of downvotes...

Everybody loves a stupid product from time to time.
This. See threads on The Comfy (also from Costco). Deeply weird lol
Deal Addict
Jun 10, 2020
1196 posts
1258 upvotes
brutal wrote: Those are fire! Fendi Fila vibes!
"Big and Tall" .. .Bahaha.. these should just be labelled "America... You Fat!! (Size)"
Deal Addict
Apr 30, 2004
3917 posts
2186 upvotes
Toronto
I personally think that the person created this Kirkland sweatshirt is very smart and it got many people talking about it...
My Heatware Feedback: Click!
Sep 11, 2011
810 posts
1065 upvotes
Toronto
cvrle1 wrote: Dont kid yourself, only reason this thread has +100 is because RFD staff got involved. There are almost 1000 votes, no other thread in RFD history had that many votes before lol. This thread was down by like -50 at one point, and suddenly it is up by +100.
Here you go:
get-20-off-your-next-costco-ca-purchase ... 0-2326803/

A few others exist, sort in Expired Hot Deals by score and you’ll see a few more. There are some that actually seem to be gone, but can’t be bothered to look for them.
Jun 12, 2017
558 posts
673 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
dealo'day wrote: 29 pages of discussion over a single sweatshirt.

To those wondering, that's one of two types of ikea x adidas collaboration shoes
Where can I get a pair?
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2020
2115 posts
5252 upvotes
angel_wing0 wrote:
That's all I can say. This is in HD not because the deal is actually hot, it's because the product is so stupid that ppl is having fun teasing it.
Oh okay makes sense lol
Nov 25, 2014
816 posts
925 upvotes
cvrle1 wrote: Dont kid yourself, only reason this thread has +100 is because RFD staff got involved. There are almost 1000 votes, no other thread in RFD history had that many votes before lol. This thread was down by like -50 at one point, and suddenly it is up by +100.
Tired of all the vote rigging by mods on here. I contacted the FBI, they will deal with this thread soon

Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2019
1297 posts
1456 upvotes
Nunavut
dealo'day wrote: Hot deals aren't necessarily for items that are deals but they're also for anything that is regularly priced that is in high demand or limited supply. This silly shirt falls into that category.
Just because you find it silly as do some people here, it's still a hot item that many will buy.
Then can mods rename hot deal section to something else?
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11896 posts
24204 upvotes
k847848 wrote: Then can mods rename hot deal section to something else?
Or just create new sub-forum: Hype Deals - cr*p you never knew you wanted until now.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
11234 posts
3800 upvotes
Richmond Hill
So this is indeed sponsored post??
Banned
Jan 1, 2021
374 posts
158 upvotes
brutal wrote: They had to keep the box around it so they can call it a Supreme Kirkland Signature BOGO.

Kirkland is also entering the hype clothing category. Their shoe product has already made the StockX List
There are no sales for that shoe, nor are there any current pairs for sale.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11896 posts
24204 upvotes
Why is this in "Expired" when there's still plenty of stock! ;)
Mar 20, 2017
754 posts
1846 upvotes
Oooooo

Just got shipment notification. Will arrive tomorrow. Has anyone posted on IG yet?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)