Hot Deals

[Costco] JBL Charge 4 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker $169.99

[OP]
Mar 16, 2017
26 posts
15 upvotes

[Costco] JBL Charge 4 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker $169.99

I was looking for good Bluetooth speaker and i come across J BL 4 charge. Reviews are good and price is not bad too. Amazon also has same price. It was $239.99 and now $169.99.
Last edited by TomRFD on Jun 3rd, 2021 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
Thread Summary
Shopping for a new speaker? Take a look at RFD Reviews' roundup of the best waterproof speakers!
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2005
9674 posts
3245 upvotes
Ordered from amazon since Costco only has the black. Good price
The leader of the past may have been a person who knew how to tell, but certainly, the leader of the future will be a person who knows how to ask. -Peter Drucker
Feb 24, 2019
297 posts
412 upvotes
i'm looking for a an outdoor speaker that can be wired for power but also has wife/bluetooth capacities. Anyone know if such a thing exists? All I see is either portable battery powered, or mountable that is not smart.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2008
3414 posts
5096 upvotes
Langley, BC
KingMoobot wrote: i'm looking for a an outdoor speaker that can be wired for power but also has wife/bluetooth capacities. Anyone know if such a thing exists? All I see is either portable battery powered, or mountable that is not smart.
Fleshlight is the closest thing I can think of with wife capacities. Don't know if it has bluetooth though... no teeth is better.
Deal Fanatic
Sep 6, 2002
8868 posts
1783 upvotes
Vancouver
KingMoobot wrote: i'm looking for a an outdoor speaker that can be wired for power but also has wife/bluetooth capacities. Anyone know if such a thing exists? All I see is either portable battery powered, or mountable that is not smart.
No wifi but the JBL boombox 2 is a solid product. 24 hour battery life can run while charging and two USB ports to keep your phone topped up.

Can be paired with other JBL
Autocorrect sucks