Hot Deals

Costco

Locked: JBL Tune 125TWS True Wireless Earbuds and KEF’s Mu3 $99.97

  • Last Updated:
  • May 15th, 2022 10:43 am
Tags:
Newbie
Jun 4, 2019
54 posts
87 upvotes
Here for comments
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 19, 2007
1695 posts
591 upvotes
45.467253°N, 75.5123…
dogger99 wrote: Not really sure why some of you people take the time to say all these negative things do you not have a life...no wonder a lot of people have stopped posting here just saying
OP, I don't have an opinion on the deal but came here to say - ignore the down votes... That's just how some people choose to express themselves
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5435 posts
4714 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Temporel wrote: It means that since you've been a RFD member for over ten years, you should have known better than opening a thread with such a lazy, uninformative title: no retailer, no brand, no nothing. Hence, the downvotes.

Bad dog! :)
While I agree that brand names could have been placed in the thread title, op made the body of his post look great with lots of helpful info. Upvoted.

Snobby Pussy! (Cat)
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
7444 posts
7891 upvotes
dogger99 wrote: Not really sure why some of you people take the time to say all these negative things do you not have a life...no wonder a lot of people have stopped posting here just saying
Not really sure why you take time to reply this instead of taking time to update the title?
Melkor wrote: While I agree that brand names could have been placed in the thread title, op made the body of his post look great with lots of helpful info. Upvoted.

Snobby Pussy! (Cat)
I agree with you. But a copy - paste from the web description is not much of an effort. It's not being snobby (and far from being pussy), it's just the normality on RFD (and any other forum) to post a descent title that reflects what's the thread's about
Deal Fanatic
Apr 15, 2009
6367 posts
4884 upvotes
M-Arkham
im not shitting on the deal, or the thread, im just having fun with it for the minimalist approach
1x Zoomer $45 for 7GB ,unlimited can wide talk n unlimited txt
1x Fido $40 for 5GB w/ unlimited Can Wide txt/talk small plan(+3GB bonus )
1x Fido $45 for 4Gb w/ unlimited Canada wide n 1000 int min + LG velvet 5G
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 16, 2008
4539 posts
2288 upvotes
Temporel wrote: This thread is from a RFD member since 2010.

Next thread: "Table $129.99" :rolleyes:
"Deal $79.99"
Jr. Member
Nov 24, 2014
131 posts
155 upvotes
Markham, ON
dogger99 wrote: Not really sure why some of you people take the time to say all these negative things do you not have a life...no wonder a lot of people have stopped posting here just saying
Agreed. My favourite is when someone calls you out for a repost, like I've read every single post over the last 4 days Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Apr 10, 2011
8885 posts
15903 upvotes
Montreal
kidnat wrote: Agreed. My favourite is when someone calls you out for a repost, like I've read every single post over the last 4 days Face With Tears Of Joy
You don't? Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2009
3104 posts
1701 upvotes
I don't like the title but the post is awesome. It's so refreshing to see pictures in the post. Upvoted.
The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Usenet
Member
Nov 30, 2016
266 posts
292 upvotes
Ontario
I’d pay $99.97 for the comments alone Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
2017 posts
4106 upvotes
Vancouver
Came here to add another downvote

great effort on the title
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
23047 posts
28505 upvotes
Great thread, OP.

I'm dying on this hill.

It's a sunny Saturday folks, there's no room for hate in one's heart on a day like today.

God bless, Gents.
.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Oct 24, 2012
11594 posts
2581 upvotes
Montreal
redflagdealsguy wrote:
It's a sunny Saturday folks, there's no room for hate
It's very hot outside.

$329.99 - $49 MIR = $289.99 !hot!
Jr. Member
Dec 7, 2019
105 posts
269 upvotes
I thought this was Kirkland earbuds Face With Tears Of Joy
Sr. Member
Sep 3, 2009
805 posts
501 upvotes
Calgary
The kef is actually really good deal based on my quick search online, sells for $230 usd on Amazon, and got good reviews. I guess for $100 and from Costco, worth a try.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
23047 posts
28505 upvotes
zywan0124 wrote: The kef is actually really good deal based on my quick search online, sells for $230 usd on Amazon, and got good reviews. I guess for $100 and from Costco, worth a try.
OP did us a solid, and folks complain about syntax.

God bless'em.
.
Member
Nov 9, 2021
491 posts
916 upvotes
Temporel wrote: This thread is from a RFD member since 2010.

Next thread: "Table $129.99" :rolleyes:
“Graphics card: $499.99”

Get all the upvotes first before getting the downvotes lol.

Btw the kef pricing is good, but unless you are stuck on the design, a 75T is better anyways.
Sr. Member
Sep 3, 2009
805 posts
501 upvotes
Calgary
darknebulae wrote: “Graphics card: $499.99”

Get all the upvotes first before getting the downvotes lol.

Btw the kef pricing is good, but unless you are stuck on the design, a 75T is better anyways.
You are refering to Jabra 75T, right? I was going to buy it when it was on sale, but disappointed it only can be used on right side if I only use one. I want to be able rotate the sides when using them at work. I believe the kef can do it, based on a quick search. Anyway I just ordered one pair to try, basically no risk since it's Costco.
Deal Addict
Oct 17, 2009
1411 posts
3290 upvotes
Apple Product : 129

TWIST! It's talking about the fruit. TWIST! The price is in Icelandic Krona. TWIST! It's per kilogram.
Deal Addict
Jun 11, 2016
3625 posts
4534 upvotes
NirajP wrote: Here for comments
Comments in this thread likely be more entertaining then Game 7 in Toronto. Smiling Face With Sunglasses

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)