This thread Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Upvoted OP for moral supportGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
23047 posts
28505 upvotes
ashleydoormat wrote: This thread Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy
Upvoted OP for moral supportGrinning Face With Smiling Eyes
OP doesn't even like me but I support him.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
7444 posts
7891 upvotes
kidnat wrote: Agreed. My favourite is when someone calls you out for a repost, like I've read every single post over the last 4 days Face With Tears Of Joy
Just sayin' ;)

Nov 24, 2014
131 posts
155 upvotes
Markham, ON
DoorCrasher wrote: Just sayin' ;)

Lol thanks for that, your 4 red arrows are super helpful on the app. Either way, I'm not combing through searches before posting something, wow. Proved my point, thank you.
Jan 21, 2008
328 posts
436 upvotes
KravenHead wrote: Comments in this thread likely be more entertaining then Game 7 in Toronto. Smiling Face With Sunglasses
I'd give you an award for that comment but that's on another site. lol
Jan 21, 2008
328 posts
436 upvotes
shnukms wrote: "You won't believe these $99 Costco earbuds! Click below for more details."

Here you go OP I buzzfeed'ed it for you, feel free to update your clickbait description.
OP my last response was just poking a little fun. I'm sure all of us in this site has been put through the ringer on a thread.

Dont feel bad, the negative comments is directed on the post and not you personally, or you shouldn't take it like that anyway.

It's just the nature of RFD, we're all trying to get in before a deal of the week/year/lifetime runs out. So a post with the less details than we're used to just sticks out like a sore thumb but you did give good info inside the thread.

I'm still rooting for you, who knows you (or anyone here) could save me a lot of money on the next post. RFD life!
Deal Fanatic
Nov 21, 2013
7444 posts
7891 upvotes
kidnat wrote: Lol thanks for that, your 4 red arrows are super helpful on the app. Either way, I'm not combing through searches before posting something, wow. Proved my point, thank you.
Just for you. Yes, I am pleased to help you out. I am always helpful with people who needs someone else's time. Now, no reason for anyone to repost an existing deal and dilute discussions

Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2009
3148 posts
1376 upvotes
Lethbridge
Does it hot?
Oct 24, 2009
982 posts
1373 upvotes
Vancouver
People pointing magnifying glass or search have no clue how bad the keyword search is in RFD. I actually always search the deal in google with "redflagdeals" as it just doesn't work well.

This post is such a clickbait. If OP knew it and did this, you are a marketing wiz.
Nov 17, 2010
52 posts
30 upvotes
dogger99 wrote: Not really sure why some of you people take the time to say all these negative things do you not have a life...no wonder a lot of people have stopped posting here just saying
To make RFD better is a group effort. This post is not up to the standard and people are pointing it out. It is very naive to condemn everything negative. Don't be upset about negative comments, it is part of the learning process, essential part.
Mar 14, 2018
125 posts
159 upvotes
One of the most controversial posts ever lol
Mar 1, 2018
140 posts
51 upvotes
Tough crowd
Oct 24, 2010
103 posts
112 upvotes
Great White North
Welcome to 2022...OP, it's not enough that you found a good deal and took precious time from your life to share a well informed post with a bunch of strangers, come on, you should have put all the details in the title so that they did not have to first, waste their precious time clicking on a post that noted "Earbuds $99.97", assuming each of them are actually interested in purchasing some earbuds, secondly, wasting even more of their precious time writing their ignorant, sometimes immature, unappreciative comments, thirdly, wasting even more of their precious time on reading RFD's user manual on what must be included in a title in order to please the "entitled" and lastly, taking even more of their precious time to click the down-vote button.

I am currently looking for some earbuds and your title was more than enough to get me to check it out, and I thank you. In for the KEF's. Upvoted and I appreciate your post. I also appreciate that you realized that your title was more than sufficient for those of us that are currently looking for a good deal on some earbuds.
Oct 24, 2010
103 posts
112 upvotes
Great White North
LscAndrew wrote: To make RFD better is a group effort. This post is not up to the standard and people are pointing it out. It is very naive to condemn everything negative. Don't be upset about negative comments, it is part of the learning process, essential part.
Exactly, "To make RFD better is a group effort." If something is not up to the "Standard", whatever that might be, people ought to give constructive, respectful advise just as they would like to receive. But clearly, in this thread and many others, you see a bunch of ignorant, immature people being nothing more than a-holes. You don't help a person by belittling them. Do you seriously think that being negative toward someone in an attempt to further their learning process is the right approach? I guess you do as that is what you said. This post was up to my standard and currently 31 other people's standards.
Nov 8, 2020
70 posts
24 upvotes
Barrie
Off topic, but is your avatar from the original Robocop?
Mar 1, 2005
603 posts
9 upvotes
Victoria
This needs to go in the RFD HOF
Energy spent being a jerk says to readers: I have no life.

Why not spend that effort and time in being a decent member of society?
Oct 24, 2010
103 posts
112 upvotes
Great White North
@hmad wrote: This needs to go in the RFD HOF
Energy spent being a jerk says to readers: I have no life.

Why not spend that effort and time in being a decent member of society?
Jun 12, 2017
471 posts
550 upvotes
Montreal (QC)
yashgandhi wrote: Beige Corolla $9999.97
Are they discontinuing beige Corollas? Oh the humanity!!!
Jan 13, 2009
389 posts
373 upvotes
Toronto
The comments Hundred Points SymbolFace With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2017
2790 posts
1648 upvotes
Lmao

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)