• May 10th, 2021 8:31 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2007
1796 posts
1039 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Jetson Folding Electric Bike $379.99 "Sold out now" :(

The bike is back in stock online and it is $10 cheaper than last time!
Just ordered 2 more for my family. Great way for me to get out of the house everyday!
https://www.costco.ca/jetson-bolt-pro-f ... 92129.html
Last edited by YukiSan on May 6th, 2021 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
26 replies
Jun 26, 2015
140 posts
176 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
got one finally. Was waiting for it to get back in stock
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2450 posts
835 upvotes
GTA
Only 26.. Go go go...
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Deal Fanatic
Mar 19, 2006
9769 posts
2001 upvotes
Toronto
Does Costco offer price adjustment online? lol
Sep 3, 2009
772 posts
452 upvotes
Calgary
Bought it in last round, submitted price adjustment request, but by the time the process my request, it probably will be sold out, not sure if the request will go through in that case.
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2012
3108 posts
880 upvotes
Toronto
Sold out
¯\_(・_・)_/¯
Sep 3, 2008
211 posts
32 upvotes
No idea why, but I just bought one.
Feb 13, 2021
162 posts
186 upvotes
One small $5 part breaking could render these $400 bikes useless since I've not seen any posts about parts availability. One poster mentioned that they got no reply at all when inquiring about warranty from the company.
I bought two of these from Costco last year but returned them unopened because of this. Maybe parts are readily available but if so, I missed that post.
Sep 10, 2009
818 posts
631 upvotes
Dammit, just saw it too late lol. Hoping for another restock soon.

How is this pedalling manually? I'd want to conserve the battery as much as I can when I think I have a long ride ahead.
Last edited by Feels Good Man on May 6th, 2021 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sep 3, 2009
772 posts
452 upvotes
Calgary
BenKlaar wrote: One small $5 part breaking could render these $400 bikes useless since I've not seen any posts about parts availability. One poster mentioned that they got no reply at all when inquiring about warranty from the company.
I bought two of these from Costco last year but returned them unopened because of this. Maybe parts are readily available but if so, I missed that post.
I guess you can always return it to Costco if that happens, do you? This is not classified as electronics which only had 3 months of return period, right?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2014
1257 posts
833 upvotes
canada
zywan0124 wrote: I guess you can always return it to Costco if that happens, do you? This is not classified as electronics which only had 3 months of return period, right?
Smart guy
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2013
1058 posts
1329 upvotes
Calgary
I just received mine from the last batch, bent front a rear rotors. Tried adjusting them with a crescent wrench and they are still out of wack. Contacted customer service, no warranty in Canada lol

Going back to the warehouse this weekend for a refund
Jan 1, 2017
181 posts
227 upvotes
redblack wrote: I just received mine from the last batch, bent front a rear rotors. Tried adjusting them with a crescent wrench and they are still out of wack. Contacted customer service, no warranty in Canada lol

I'm unfamiliar with Costco return policy, do you need the original box and purchase receipt (can they look up from your membership account)?
Jun 18, 2013
314 posts
309 upvotes
Toronto
redblack wrote: I just received mine from the last batch, bent front a rear rotors. Tried adjusting them with a crescent wrench and they are still out of wack. Contacted customer service, no warranty in Canada lol

Mine also had an issue with the front brake being faulty. Already requested a return with UPS.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2013
1058 posts
1329 upvotes
Calgary
MrGroot wrote: I'm unfamiliar with Costco return policy, do you need the original box and purchase receipt (can they look up from your membership account)?
No box or receipt. They can look it up under your membership
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2007
27417 posts
7044 upvotes
Hamilton
It really sucks that they don’t support Canadians. But I guess if they’re willing to take the bike back at Costco. Why not?

New bike every so often
$35/10GB Koodo
$40/10GB Koodo