Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1528 posts
417 upvotes

[Costco] Costco - Kaizen Whey Protein Isolate $38.99 - Jan 06-12

Confirmed for Halifax. I assume it will be available east and west.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gn9IkMHl.jpg[/IMG]
85 replies
Feb 28, 2008
174 posts
28 upvotes
Toronto
The price $38.99 is confirmed at the Downsview location in Toronto for 2kg tub. There are two flavours available: Decadent Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream. I've always gotten chocolate in the past and I know some RFDr's have said the vanilla flavour is nasty but I wanted to try it for myself. Here's hoping it's not completely disgusting!
Banned
Dec 25, 2012
98 posts
92 upvotes
ALDERGROVE
Kimmsey wrote:
Jan 6th, 2014 3:13 pm
The price $38.99 is confirmed at the Downsview location in Toronto for 2kg tub. There are two flavours available: Decadent Chocolate and Vanilla Ice Cream. I've always gotten chocolate in the past and I know some RFDr's have said the vanilla flavour is nasty but I wanted to try it for myself. Here's hoping it's not completely disgusting!
Bought the vanilla myself the last time around... Still have half a tub left lol. It was to sweet for my taste and the only way I could get it down was either by chugging, or mixing it with a juice (apple, orange) surprisingly it makes the juice nice and creamy! Unfortunately I just discovered the latter recently otherwise I think the tub would have been gone by now :P
Jan 30, 2008
564 posts
90 upvotes
Fortunately, I LOVE the vanilla! Can't wait to get another couple tubs. I never have these shakes on their own - always with coconut milk, half half, or a mix of milk and greek yogurt. Also try the chocolate one with a drop or two of mint.
Aug 17, 2010
574 posts
154 upvotes
Laval
I usually have the chocolate one with 2 tbsp of natural peanut butter and a banana when I don't have time to make breakfast. The vanilla is good with berries, yogurt and some honey but I get sick of it quickly so I've stopped getting it.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2006
1306 posts
241 upvotes
Anyone see this in Costco west?
I am a friendly Koodo customer and AMEX customer.
Aug 31, 2006
700 posts
395 upvotes
Ottawa
The vanilla is great. I have a scoop of it in the morning to fight catabolism always in a shake (banana, yogurt, and one other thing of whatever else I have on hand- blueberries, pear, mango, kiwi, dragon fruit, papaya etc..._) Great stuff! I suppose it could taste bad on its own, if your subscribing to the AWOO myth and just mixing it with water in your little tupperware container in the locker room.. . haha
If I robbed the place I would be out by now....
Apr 9, 2008
465 posts
180 upvotes
Bby
T3NSION wrote:
Jan 6th, 2014 6:11 pm
Yes, I can confirm this deal applies to Costco West.
Deal Addict
May 20, 2007
1432 posts
142 upvotes
demez wrote:
Jan 6th, 2014 5:25 pm
I usually have the chocolate one with 2 tbsp of natural peanut butter and a banana when I don't have time to make breakfast. The vanilla is good with berries, yogurt and some honey but I get sick of it quickly so I've stopped getting it.
throw in a cup of oats and you have yourself a great filling breakfast
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2010
3205 posts
1100 upvotes
Mississauga
^lol, tried a full cup of oats, not happening, half a cup is most I could do
found hemp hearts to be better

heartland costco, few choco behind a lot of vanilla
on a side note, they only had 1% and skim milk
Dec 25, 2005
702 posts
145 upvotes
Vancouver
T3NSION wrote:
Jan 6th, 2014 6:11 pm

Confirmed for both Chocolate and Vanilla at Richmond. Got one/each this afternoon.
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2007
1290 posts
590 upvotes
Vancouver
Love the Vanilla with 1% milk. I am not a fan of thick shakes so Kaizen Isolate is great for me.
Oct 22, 2009
120 posts
16 upvotes
$8.84 per lb
Anything under $10 is a good price... Not sure of the quality of Kaizen though.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2007
1528 posts
417 upvotes
Kimmsey wrote:
Jan 6th, 2014 3:13 pm
I picked up vanilla for the first time today as well. It tasted pretty good.