• Last Updated:
  • Feb 21st, 2018 9:31 am
[OP]
May 5, 2007
42 posts
43 upvotes
Toronto

[Costco] Kenneth Cole leather laptop backpack

Costco Vaughan location (New Huntington Road) had kenneth cole leather backpack on clearance for $49.99. Only brown colour left. About 20+ left.
IMG_20180208_143838.jpg
Last edited by jitu on Feb 9th, 2018 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 29, 2005
5552 posts
1264 upvotes
Excellent price for a great product. I saw this 'on sale' at Winners for $199.

I use mine for my figure skates which fit perfectly in the main compartment.

I bought mine from Mississauga location. I also saw several at Warden location in Scarborough.
Mint LG V30 For Sale:

fs-mint-condition-lg-v30-final-price-drop-2426195/

Hynix m.2 NVMe 512GB SSD For Sale:

m-2-hynix-512gb-nvme-ssd-2460217/
Dec 19, 2007
66 posts
48 upvotes
Toronto
These were on clearance at the Dixie Mississauga Costco as well. The price on their site is absurdly inflated. The bag is decent quality but I wasn't a fan of the look. It was also quite heavy and bulky without much capacity. However, for those who like the style you probably won't be able to find a backpack of this quality for less than $100.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 21, 2010
5777 posts
2614 upvotes
Toronto
angoos wrote: These were on clearance at the Dixie Mississauga Costco as well. The price on their site is absurdly inflated. The bag is decent quality but I wasn't a fan of the look. It was also quite heavy and bulky without much capacity. However, for those who like the style you probably won't be able to find a backpack of this quality for less than $100.
Same, it did look like good quality, but I already have a regular backpack that works fine. This looks like it's designed for more formal/business purposes but I can't imagine wearing a backpack at all in those situations.
Nov 14, 2006
406 posts
377 upvotes
Montreal
I picked one up and “played” with it for 2 days now fitting odds & ends of computer items and added a home-made cushion/padding to the laptop compartment. I tend to drop backpack on the floor so I added a 1/2” form to the bottom for those times I might put the bag down harder than I should. The front pouch layout with RFID protection pouch is not as well arranged with this Costco version (not the same as the ones at eBag or at K C company online store). I still have not figured out what could be stored between the two pens slots and the RFID pouch. Can’t fit a mouse or a cell phone, or a small calculator...

However, for $50, this is a great buy for 15.6” laptop carrying (or storing) and should be okay as the second smaller carryon bag on AC flights. If you are in need of a replacement laptop bag or are sitting on the fence, this is a good size decent quality bag that will hold quite a bit of stuff and is made of leather. I am delighted to own this bag.
May 30, 2015
264 posts
144 upvotes
GTA
The same item, slightly different location (at Costco Vaughan Colossus location), today around noon.
The price was $39.97. There were less than 10 left. I assume they are gone by now.

Sep 30, 2009
191 posts
74 upvotes
brampton
Wow I want one but probably gone :(