Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Kenneth Cole Reaction - Leather Backpack $99 [YMMV]

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 20th, 2018 8:20 pm
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2003
4603 posts
257 upvotes
Burnaby
Ferinthul wrote:
That's not how Costco works lol. If you try to return an item and it's not on your account they'll refuse to take it back.
sumguy12004 wrote:
Nope . You have to have it on your Costco account
I know these posts were from a month, ago, but this is completely false information. I've returned many items that were gifts with no receipts and not on my account. Never had an issue. They can only give you the cheapest sale price on the item but regardless, stating that they won't refund you an item that's not purchased on your own account is simply not true.
Items for Sale:
...nothing for now...

References: eBay Feedback
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
1853 posts
319 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Absolutely not true. I got one as a gift from work. Returned it to my nearest Costco for the price they were currently selling them for.

Unless you are my boss then this conversation never took place.
Aug 12, 2011
631 posts
441 upvotes
Toronto
Winners/Marshalls do indeed carry similar bags and Kenneth Cole is one of their main brands that they always get stock from. I've often seen similar KC bags around 69-89 mark as well depending on the style and size
Deal Guru
Jun 18, 2012
10924 posts
5461 upvotes
Toronto
it's a backpack, so no matter how expensive it is, or originally was, then it's ugly. i'd suggest to get yourself a nice leather messenger bag instead
hachi8 wrote: Winners/Marshalls do indeed carry similar bags and Kenneth Cole is one of their main brands that they always get stock from. I've often seen similar KC bags around 69-89 mark as well depending on the style and size
still no picture proof, so not valid
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2004
2274 posts
880 upvotes
GTA
Guncho wrote: Absolutely not true. I got one as a gift from work. Returned it to my nearest Costco for the price they were currently selling them for.

it was probably a new item and never had been on sale. Costco would never return something at the current price without a receipt. They always give you the lowest price otherwise everyone would return their sale items when it is not on sale and say they lost their receipt. BTW, I also saw these selling at Heartland and Dixie/Dundas in Mississauga for $69.97.
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2003
4603 posts
257 upvotes
Burnaby
Guncho wrote: Absolutely not true. I got one as a gift from work. Returned it to my nearest Costco for the price they were currently selling them for.

Well that's because the current price they were selling it at when you returned it was actually the lowest price.
Items for Sale:
...nothing for now...

References: eBay Feedback
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2009
1853 posts
319 upvotes
Oakville, ON
Someone said you couldnt return items not purchased on your account.

That is what I am replying to.

Nothing to do with price.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 29, 2005
5738 posts
1457 upvotes
I got one for 69. 97 in the GTA. It is really nice quality!

Acanac Internet 50/10 FTTN $36 24 months; $61 afterwards
Nov 6, 2013
618 posts
588 upvotes
Montreal, QC
For what it's worth, I saw at least 7 of these last night at Costco in Candiac, QC near Montreal at the clearance price of $69.97. They are nice quality, but for me a bit too square and big. Make sure you get one that isn't scratched.
Jan 24, 2007
508 posts
148 upvotes
Toronto
hsz wrote: Also seen at Costco -Markham (Woodbine/Hwy 7) - a fairly filled display close to the cashiers (on the pharmacy side).
Only two left in Markham location as for 4pm, I grabbed one so probably all gone there now

Cashier said they had 50 this morning but they disappeared after 3 hours or so
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
2587 posts
703 upvotes
There are about 40 at Burlington location.
Nov 23, 2003
11 posts
1 upvote
North York
Pick up the last black one at Kirkham Dr in Markham but they still have about 20 brown one left.
Deal Addict
Jan 18, 2009
3363 posts
1990 upvotes
$69.97 at Barrhaven today!
The first rule of Fight Club is: you do not talk about Usenet