Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Kenwood 6.6 L (7 qt.) Stand Mixer $499.99

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2020 10:29 am
Sep 6, 2020
150 posts
185 upvotes

[Costco] Kenwood 6.6 L (7 qt.) Stand Mixer $499.99

Kenwood 6.6 L (7 qt.) Stand Mixer (Model KMM021) back to stock on Costco.ca. Kenwood is very popular in Europe and Asia. Many people say it has better quality and durability than KitchenAid.

There was a previous pos on RFD around May 2019. You can go there to check on the discussions. costco-costco-online-kenwood-6-6-l-7-qt ... 9-2270044/
Images
  • 2020-09-21 23_51_24-Kenwood 6.6 L (7 qt.) Stand Mixer.png
Last edited by TomRFD on Sep 22nd, 2020 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: added price to title
8 replies
Jul 26, 2016
23 posts
18 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Interesting... Never knew Kenwood would be this popular and especially up against the popular kitchen aid mixer. From experience, my mom still have her 20yr old Kenwood deep fryer, built like a tank and it's still going strong... Worth a look!
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1552 posts
2620 upvotes
tphuynh wrote: Interesting... Never knew Kenwood would be this popular and especially up against the popular kitchen aid mixer. From experience, my mom still have her 20yr old Kenwood deep fryer, built like a tank and it's still going strong... Worth a look!
+1 for Kenwood. Kitchenaid is mainly popular in North America, but they used to be very well-built as well. Not so much nowadays though.
May 3, 2018
352 posts
603 upvotes
got mine back in 2016,
solid build, just a little bit expensive to get the attachments
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2016
1916 posts
4829 upvotes
Vouch for kenwood being more powerful and sturdier (but if you compare the high end kitchenaid to this, it's fairly similar). Main difference is the look in your kitchen, do you want the one everyone recognizes or the one you will have to explain is better than kitchenaid? :)
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2006
3283 posts
567 upvotes
Got one from Costco a couple of years ago. Love it. A relative has had a Kenwood mixer for over 30 years and it's still going strong.
Sep 6, 2020
150 posts
185 upvotes
How's Cookstore? I messaged Cookstore about stock and delivery. They say they don't keep stock and they will order after a customer places an order online. Some people had more than a month waiting for Cookstore to ship the product.
aintic wrote: If you're fine with a smaller size, its 4.7L brother Kenwood Chef is at Cookstore for $399.
Deal Addict
Apr 1, 2017
1552 posts
2620 upvotes
18066sg001 wrote: How's Cookstore? I messaged Cookstore about stock and delivery. They say they don't keep stock and they will order after a customer places an order online. Some people had more than a month waiting for Cookstore to ship the product.
Probably due to covid. Cookstore is reputable so they'll follow through. However, you might have to wait for fulfillment. It depends on what you want.

I ordered from them a couple months before. Shipping was fast then. Once, an item came damaged which they promptly offered to replace or refund.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)