[Costco] Keurig Elite + Exclusive $99.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 8th, 2020 12:13 pm
[OP]
Dec 24, 2007
25 posts
32 upvotes

[Costco] Keurig Elite + Exclusive $99.99

I was really surprised and happy to see this at my Costco today. I did not see this in "thatdealguy's" weekly Costco BC thread so this was an unexpected surprise. This is the Costco exclusive offer version which includes the My K-Cup and water filter. I was at the Port Coquitlam Costco but I would not think it is a store exclusive.
Keurig Elite.jpg
64 replies
Mar 17, 2018
831 posts
1167 upvotes
Good deal. I got mine for $41 at Staples because of a price screw up. Screw them before they screw you? Isn't that the saying? LOL
Yes, I'd like to price match RedFlagDeals please - Ken Adams
$45 4GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Rogers
$23.99 1GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Public Mobile
$0.00 a month (FREE using Google Opinion Rewards) Unlimited Talk/Text Fongo Mobile App
Deal Fanatic
Jan 31, 2006
6233 posts
1292 upvotes
Toronto
KenAdams wrote: Good deal. I got mine for $41 at Staples because of a price screw up. Screw them before they screw you? Isn't that the saying? LOL
Is Yours version 2 of Keurig machine or version 1 ?
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2004
4842 posts
882 upvotes
Dang hoping they had this online
"The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD."
Deal Addict
Feb 24, 2007
3126 posts
859 upvotes
Toronto
That let you put your own coffee grinds in so you dont need to buy pods?
Jul 25, 2017
495 posts
130 upvotes
KenAdams wrote: Good deal. I got mine for $41 at Staples because of a price screw up. Screw them before they screw you? Isn't that the saying? LOL
Wait what kind of screw up was it?!!
Apr 3, 2015
90 posts
16 upvotes
Scarborough, ON
wmahmud wrote: That let you put your own coffee grinds in so you dont need to buy pods?
Yes, the included "My K-Cup" is the refillable pod with which you can use your own coffee.
May 30, 2015
624 posts
217 upvotes
Toronto, ON
great price for a great Keurig machine, thanks OP.

Anyone saw this deal near Montreal ?
Mar 17, 2018
831 posts
1167 upvotes
cgtlky wrote: Is Yours version 2 of Keurig machine or version 1 ?
No clue.
leg3nd wrote: Wait what kind of screw up was it?!!
I think they made a price error at first. I jumped on it but the cart wouldn't show the same price, it was more. So I complained to Staples hotline, the guy gave me $50 if I buy it online for whatever price it was at the time (don't remember the sale price). I said yes, and a window popped up offering me 25% off because I spent $100. 25% off plus $50 off..... I couldn't say no. LOL. But this was around Oct/Nov of last year.
Yes, I'd like to price match RedFlagDeals please - Ken Adams
$45 4GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Rogers
$23.99 1GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Public Mobile
$0.00 a month (FREE using Google Opinion Rewards) Unlimited Talk/Text Fongo Mobile App
Mar 29, 2017
66 posts
21 upvotes
I have this machine. I'd highly recommend it at this price.
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
2239 posts
618 upvotes
Today last day of sale??
‎3 Apples that changed the world: the one that Eve ate, the one that fell on Newton's head and the one that Steve Jobs built.
R.I.P Steve jobs...!!
Nov 28, 2016
85 posts
28 upvotes
Jamal2207 wrote: I have this machine. I'd highly recommend it at this price.
Me too. Good solid machine
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2009
2059 posts
1158 upvotes
North Vancouver
Have they finally fixed the water leak "feature"? Every large Keurig unit we've owned eventually leaked all over our kitchen counter. We currently have a mini unit that has lasted a while (about 4 months) and so far it is leak free, touch wood.
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)
Guns don't kill people, people kill people. And monkeys do too - if they have a gun. (Eddie Izzard)
Sep 1, 2015
159 posts
194 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Only the Coquitlam one or all over?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
4614 posts
1490 upvotes
Kingston
I wish they would make one that I could hook up to a water line, or even just an add-on you can buy separately that allows you to do that.
There's adapters people have made up that you can get on eBay, but they look like crap.