Expired Hot Deals

[Costco] Keurig K-Supreme Plus Single Serve Coffee Maker Bundle ($124.99) ($129.99 online)

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 29th, 2020 10:43 am
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
9399 posts
14372 upvotes

[Costco] Keurig K-Supreme Plus Single Serve Coffee Maker Bundle ($124.99) ($129.99 online)

Bought this at the Pointe-Claire QC Costco today for $124.99

From what I can tell, it's not the first time being this price.

Not sure if this is store specific or not.

Keurig K-Supreme Plus™ Single Serve Coffee Maker Bundle
Item 1438728
Model 5000357734

It's $179.99 $129.99 online: https://www.costco.ca/keurig-k-supreme- ... 76937.html

Features:

Multistream Technology™ extracts full flavour and aroma* in every brew
Programmable brewing preferences for up to 3 users
Brew a stronger cup, or brew hot over ice for refreshing iced coffee
Multiple brew sizes: 118, 177, 237, 296, or 355 ml (4, 6, 8, 10, or 12 oz.) cup
Removable reservoir: 2.31 L (78 oz.) or up to 9 cups
Premium stainless steel finish
Compatible with the My K-cup® universal reusable coffee filter

Includes:

Coffee maker and quick start guide
My K-Cup® universal reusable coffee filter
1 water filter cartridge refill 2-pack
1 Keurig® side reservoir water filter starter kit

Image
Last edited by IDStorms on Dec 25th, 2020 10:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
17 replies
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 20, 2003
6652 posts
3008 upvotes
Moncton, NB
Its actually 129.99 online :)
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
4123 posts
1681 upvotes
nounou23 wrote: Its actually 129.99 online :)
Yea, it's been that price for about a month maybe
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
9399 posts
14372 upvotes
nounou23 wrote: Its actually 129.99 online :)
Squirrel99 wrote: Yea, it's been that price for about a month maybe
It wasn't that price yesterday, so I guess it's only $5.00 cheaper in store, except as of today, you are no longer able to purchase this in store, because it's a non essential item. (depending where you live)
Member
Mar 6, 2013
324 posts
129 upvotes
Price match at RCSS and get an extra $50 back in optimum points with the Optimum promo.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
9399 posts
14372 upvotes
toaster5 wrote: Price match at RCSS and get an extra $50 back in optimum points with the Optimum promo.
I don't think they would have the same "Bundle" sold at Costco.
Newbie
Dec 2, 2020
45 posts
21 upvotes
Calgary
THX OP. I will get one. I've been waiting for this one on sale at Costco.
Based on reviews on Youtube, I think the flavour of coffee with this machine is the best, other than any other Keurig machines.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jun 18, 2012
9540 posts
4369 upvotes
Toronto
tempting... does the "Multistream Technology" actually work? I see it comes with the My Kcup so i can use my own coffee grinds... but does that work well?

whats with the downvotes?
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Nov 20, 2003
6652 posts
3008 upvotes
Moncton, NB
IDStorms wrote: It wasn't that price yesterday, so I guess it's only $5.00 cheaper in store, except as of today, you are no longer able to purchase this in store, because it's a non essential item. (depending where you live)
Yup I'm sure it wasn't that price a few days ago. I wish I still had a 25 off 100 coupon but I used it a few weeks ago. :) Still a good deal :)
Newbie
Jul 27, 2018
48 posts
76 upvotes
After using k-elite for 2 + years amount of waste k cups generate started to make me uncomfortable. So recently moved to drip coffee . It's a bit inconvenient but happy to see lesser waste.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
9399 posts
14372 upvotes
ManCaveGamer wrote: tempting... does the "Multistream Technology" actually work? I see it comes with the My Kcup so i can use my own coffee grinds... but does that work well?

whats with the downvotes?
Possibly, based on the logic of this feature.

I like the fact that this model comes with brew strength settings, as well as heat settings.

My first cup was 12oz on default settings, and I found it too weak, but it doesn't help that I'm used to my usual espresso in the mornings. (Kirkland Breakfast Blend pod)

Later in the day, I made another at 4oz setting, extra strength, extra heat, and was quite impressed, and that was also using a Kirkland Breakfast Blend pod.

Since this model also has three customizable presets, I now have the first one set for my 4oz shot :)

I haven't tried the My K-Cup.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 30, 2004
4264 posts
626 upvotes
Toronto
I have 3 coffee machines now, mr. Coffee for k-cup, Tassimo t55 and red inssina from nespresso, unless there is trade in deal, I must resist to get another one.
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
1884 posts
1105 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
IDStorms wrote: Possibly, based on the logic of this feature.

I like the fact that this model comes with brew strength settings, as well as heat settings.

My first cup was 12oz on default settings, and I found it too weak, but it doesn't help that I'm used to my usual espresso in the mornings. (Kirkland Breakfast Blend pod)

Later in the day, I made another at 4oz setting, extra strength, extra heat, and was quite impressed, and that was also using a Kirkland Breakfast Blend pod.

Since this model also has three customizable presets, I now have the first one set for my 4oz shot :)

I haven't tried the My K-Cup.
KLBB is extremely light and very weak. If you're going to brag about making strong coffee at least use a correct blend.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
9399 posts
14372 upvotes
caltran wrote: KLBB is extremely light and very weak. If you're going to brag about making strong coffee at least use a correct blend.
I'm not sure what you read, but I never said I made strong coffee!

All I said was that I was impressed how a 4oz coffee turned out considering I used KBB. (which was all the stock I had)
Deal Addict
Jan 10, 2009
1884 posts
1105 upvotes
Boom and Bust Calgar…
IDStorms wrote: I'm not sure what you read, but I never said I made strong coffee!

All I said was that I was impressed how a 4oz coffee turned out considering I used KBB. (which was all the stock I had)
So you make watered down espressos too?

I just wouldn't use KLBB for any kind of test unless you know exactly what it tastes like normally.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Dec 7, 2011
9399 posts
14372 upvotes
caltran wrote: So you make watered down espressos too?

I just wouldn't use KLBB for any kind of test unless you know exactly what it tastes like normally.
LOL, I think you're reading too much into this.

I wasn't "testing" anything.

I made a 12oz coffee (actually several) nobody cared for it, since it was too weak, so I made espressos.

Later in the day I tried again, but this time only doing a 4oz cup, and putting the settings to the strongest, and this time,
a decent cup of coffee was had, no more no less, but I never said it was better than my usual cup of espresso.

A real coffee connoisseur doesn't use a Keurig brewing system in the first place!
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 16, 2003
2901 posts
451 upvotes
The reviews are not not very good at costco and I have to wonder if the 'multistream' technology as they call really makes a difference compared to other keurigs... I think the important part is how long the water is in contact with the coffee grounds to extract the flavor.

Is there some kind of objective test to compare coffee?

Top