Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Costco

Kirkland 27 year old blended Scotch - $99.99 (Alberta only)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 7th, 2018 5:35 pm
Dec 2, 2009
430 posts
62 upvotes
BC
jdewit wrote: Like, 3 downvotes, presumably because the title says "Alberta"? :rolleyes: Goodbabbu is the only person who's made a comment that qualifies him to downvote. At least he's given a reason, and yes, maybe a $100 bottle should come in a nice box. It's one way Costco keeps their prices down.
TBH, I'm having a little buyer's remorse. The few reviews I can find are mixed, but I grabbed it because I knew I wouldn't likely see it again.
A 27year old whisky for <$100 is a good deal.

And I guess if you don't like, you could always return it.. it is costco... lol
Sep 11, 2012
136 posts
36 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
mx703 wrote: A 27year old whisky for <$100 is a good deal.

And I guess if you don't like, you could always return it.. it is costco... lol
Could always be used to for mixed drinks!
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2008
2054 posts
3040 upvotes
Airdrie
rocking23nf wrote: liquor tastes are very different to each person. so this deal will be super hot to someone, and not to the next person

Whiskey - I only buy alberta premium
rum -- I only buy Havana club
beer - pretty much any lager
Superstore had alberta premium at $26.88 for 1.14L a couple weeks ago. I picked up 3, so good!
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2005
1360 posts
762 upvotes
Fire Man wrote: Isn’t Kirkland vodka pretty much Greygoose ?
It is not. I heard it was too so did a taste test with Grey Goose, Kirkland Vodka USA, and Kirkland Vodka France and all 3 are clearly different.
Dec 22, 2009
207 posts
116 upvotes
YYC
Kudos to you, liquor is about celebrating and having your own choice always make you happy. Nothing better than entertaining with tastings and discovering your friends and family through their senses and opinions.

I take reviews for what I can learn on methodology and hidden features so, my decision is better informed.
Deal Addict
May 26, 2005
1040 posts
965 upvotes
GVRD
A kind friend that traveled to Alberta was nice enough to bring one back for me.

Verdict: it's rather mild. Smooth, with a fruit forward palate. Apple-ish taste. Some heat, but fades quickly. Not much aftertaste. An okay drink, but feels more like a good 15/18 rather than a 27. Not a very strong flavour profile. I'm okay with it for the price, but something else might be more interesting to drink.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)